I recently joined my school's junior jazz band, and the schools amp is a Fender Princeton (Chorus?) I plug in my guitar into it, but whenever I turn the treble on the amp up, it has a lot of feedback... and not good feedback that sounds really cool, just an annoying buzzing sound.

What I'm asking is, how could I remedy this? It's pretty annoying because I like the amp, and I suppose it's pretty good, but the feedback/buzz is killing me.

Any help is appreciated... thanks.
Quote by guitarkid2113
I recently joined my school's junior jazz band, and the schools amp is a Fender Princeton (Chorus?) I plug in my guitar into it, but whenever I turn the treble on the amp up, it has a lot of feedback... and not good feedback that sounds really cool, just an annoying buzzing sound.

What I'm asking is, how could I remedy this? It's pretty annoying because I like the amp, and I suppose it's pretty good, but the feedback/buzz is killing me.

Any help is appreciated... thanks.

mine does that to it buzzez really loud.

so clean out the treble pot atleast that was the problem with mine

if thats not it try a different outlet
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
I haven't tried the Noisegate. Is that a setting on the amp or a separate pedal?

And the problem with cleaning the pots is that it's the school's amp and they are really "protective" of their equipment. So I don't know, but I think I'm gonna talk to the teacher the next time I have practice.
Quote by guitarkid2113
I haven't tried the Noisegate. Is that a setting on the amp or a separate pedal?

And the problem with cleaning the pots is that it's the school's amp and they are really "protective" of their equipment. So I don't know, but I think I'm gonna talk to the teacher the next time I have practice.

well do that casue they really are great amps Love their clean
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era