Page 1 of 5
any1 watching the 100 greatest bands ever on kerrang? the people who vote for the show hav the worst taste

rock legends like megadeth, aerosmith and ppl like that in at the 70 marker and bands like greenday and fall out boy are in top 20!

elliot minor at number 5... im gunna go kill myself.

oh yh and paramore beat avenged sevenfold.... come on!
thats because people are stupid
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
My brother was watching it, but I told him to change the channel. I wish I'd seen Elliot Minor come in 5th...that's absurd.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by Våd Hamster
What's kerrang?

another lame industry-controlled magazine or music channel?

Both.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by Våd Hamster
What's kerrang?

another lame industry-controlled magazine or music channel?

Well you have MTV we havve Kerrang...
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by GiantRaven
blah blah blah

bitch bitch bitch

why can't idiots like you be more accepting of other peoples opinions?

your contradicting yourself by saying this about my opinion...
Quote by kwidjibo1
any1 watching the 100 greatest bands ever on kerrang? the people who vote for the show hav the worst taste

rock legends like megadeth, aerosmith and ppl like that in at the 70 marker and bands like greenday and fall out boy are in top 20!

I like Paramore more than A7X
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by GiantRaven
Your point being?

You're still being stupid

dude the stupidest thing happening is you coming bak to this thread you dont even like, waiting to bitch about people, please leave nazi
Quote by kwidjibo1

I know! Man, I wish people would have better opinions, like you. You're great, dude, you're great.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Thats because most people are closed minded and only listen to stuff that is popular and fail to see there are bands with musical talent than fall out boy
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Quote by kwidjibo1
dude the stupidest thing happening is you coming bak to this thread you dont even like, waiting to bitch about people, please leave nazi

He's not a nazi. People who use the word nazi like this are annoying.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by kwidjibo1

hahahaha

At least I don't go around saying how much other peoples taste in music sucks
You're gonna go kill yourself?

...Can you delete this stupid thread first?

If you do that, I'll save you some hassle and kill you myself.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by Dimster Ds
Thats because most people are closed minded and only listen to stuff that is popular and fail to see there are bands with musical talent than fall out boy

Irony?

So people have a different taste in music, who are you to judge?
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
30 Seconds to Mars number 2?

Did I miss something?

El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
and your back again...

30 seconds to mars is just announces as number 2 btw
I've just given up on Kerrang, the magazine has tumbled dreadfully downhill, they started as a hard rock and metal mag, now I'm lucky to get two metal related articles a week. They're just playing for the money now, they even write about dance bands - Pendulum.

The telly channel is even worse, they play indie stuff on it now. You can't expect the polls to be good, American Idiot was voted best music video ever and Green Day were voted to be the best live band as well. They need o make sure only the critics and journalists from the mag can vote on these.

We need a Metal Hammer TV.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Also, the thread title is wrong. Kerrang viewers aren't terrible taste, they HAVE terrible taste. I'm not going to say "Wow, you like Britney Spears more than breathing? You have Kerrang viewers."
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by kwidjibo1

STFU and accept defeat at the hands of the almighty GiantRaven.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by freddaahh
I've just given up on Kerrang, the magazine has tumbled dreadfully downhill, they started as a hard rock and metal mag, now I'm lucky to get two metal related articles a week. They're just playing for the money now, they even write about dance bands - Pendulum.

The telly channel is even worse, they play indie stuff on it now. You can't expect the polls to be good, American Idiot was voted best music video ever and Green Day were voted to be the best live band as well. They need o make sure only the critics and journalists from the mag can vote on these.

Kerrang is about whats popular...it always was...

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']STFU and accept defeat at the hands of the almighty GiantRaven.
Kiss ass
Quote by first_aid
who's first? Im dying to know at this point.

We'll find out in 2 minutes...
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
Quote by freddaahh

You're half right. Pendulum is more of a crossover band. They don't really have a set genre.

Kinda like The Prodigy.

On a fairly related note, Pendulum are the shit.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by freddaahh
they even write about dance bands - Pendulum.

Pendulum are very hard dance, on stage they play as a full band, guitars, bass and drums, live theyre more rock than anything, and they started as a metal band.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by freddaahh
... and Green Day were voted to be the best live band as well. They need o make sure only the critics and journalists from the mag can vote on these.

I believe that Green Day is a great live band. Please dont kill me and my family
Quote by GiantRaven
I r intently waiting

I place my bets on Green Day...

I think MCR.

If we're lucky we'll get Nirvana.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
Quote by GiantRaven
Kiss ass

Is this the way it has to be? I express my love for you, only to be knocked back?

Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by first_aid
I believe that Green Day is a great live band. Please dont kill me and my family

+1

As much I hate them they still put on a good show.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
watch them mess with our minds and put Pantera there
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
the fact that youre watching bull**** form kerrang makes this thread pointless, but i have to agree.
I want it to be NIN...

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Is this the way it has to be? I express my love for you, only to be knocked back?

*huhg*

Quote by kwidjibo1
nirvana was 24 and greenday were 12

Did you watch all of it?!
Quote by moodster
watch them mess with our minds and put Pantera there

Going from FOB's "Sugar We're Going Down" straight into "Domination".
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Page 1 of 5