Page 1 of 3
pwned...? ya i seen it on the news. Nothing to amazing. Guess killing steve irwin wasnt enough for those bastards... steve was mah hero
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
I lol'd

Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
does anybody else get annpyed by how often they used "Pino said." ? like man....get educated
otherwise lol wtf?
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
did it yell out "BOOM HEADSHOT!" afterwards?
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by Mike!
Didn't read it, but the bitch had it coming either way.

...Up to the battlefield to where the spirits walk...
Quote by LazySandman
did it yell out "BOOM HEADSHOT!" afterwards?

Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Well she did intrude into its habitat, Im sure she would have done the same if she found one in her house.
Sweet Jesus...it begins.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
She didn't even get stung, she just died from blunt trauma because those kinds of stingrays can weigh up to like 500 lbs.

You know, you could always read the f/ucking article, unless you didn't graduate elementary school or something.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by diminishedtobme
Well she did intrude into its habitat, Im sure she would have done the same if she found one in her house.

She would've stung it with her tail?
Quote by Archeo Avis
Sweet Jesus...it begins.

the Flying Stinging Manta Ray Revolution?
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

So,one of these flies out of the water and hits this lady in the face killing her. No surprise.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by hide_the_beer
the Flying Stinging Manta Ray Revolution?

No, attack of the aquatic TERRORS!!! ZOMGZ RUN FOR THE HILLS! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
First Stevie and now this...no one is safe from their watery clutches!!!
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by orangepaint
She didn't even get stung, she just died from blunt trauma because those kinds of stingrays can weigh up to like 500 lbs.

You know, you could always read the f/ucking article, unless you didn't graduate elementary school or something.

Who said it stung her?
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
wait a minute, i'm from michigan.
should i be worried about being struck in the face by a stingray?
When I die, I want it to make people laugh as much as I did when I read that summary.

Apologies to the woman's family.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
Quote by Arthur Curry
wait a minute, i'm from michigan.
should i be worried about being struck in the face by a stingray?

Yes. I mean,****ing Corvettes flying out of the water and hitting you in the face is something you should worry about.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Watching everyone react to this makes me imagine the Pit as a bunch of teenagers sitting around in a room, all yelling out random hilarious suggestions at once and having a great old time.
Who dat?
I think we should protect our current heros like Bear Grylls from those damned stingrays.
Se habla español

Quote by pinheadslts75
People come up with the dumbest names for sexual acts. And the most disgusting concepts for sexual acts.

I'm tempted to report this thread because of how weird this is getting.

I saw x/taluha get her clock
Guys the stingrays have launched thier attack only one man can save us. He was useless before but we need.....Aquaman.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
And this once again confirms my theory.
Animals are in fact intelligent species planning world domination.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by tayroar
Guys the stingrays have launched thier attack only one man can save us. He was useless before but we need.....Aquaman.

You fool! Aquaman is the one who launched this invasion!
It was an eagle ray...
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
i read on the toilet.
sometimes i'm even on UG or AIM.
laptops + wireless = The Pit on the toilet.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Cannibal Corpse transcend genres and stereotypes with their emotional and heartfelt take on music.
Page 1 of 3