Page 1 of 4
Animal abuser seems more like it.

What a cunt.

edit: I'm with this guy:

This guy is sick! I advocate treating him as he treated the dog, tie hi to a lamp post and leave him to starve to death!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
if i ever see this ****er ima tie him inside a room and watch him starve to death... see how he likes it
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Anything can be art.

Wether or not someone find it morally reprehensible or not, it's still art.

Also, *awaits stupid comments about how 'modern art isn't art'
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
What a sick ****... Im strongly against censorship of any kind, but this draws the line

Someone needs to tie him up in a room and let him starve to death
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
that guy sucks balls
big old hairy balls
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
I don't see how that could be considered art. It's animal abuse.

"Hey guys, let's catch a random dog off the street and watch it die. Artsy!"

I know the word "art" is such a broad term, but still.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by meh!
Anything can be art.

I can agree that when my cavalry flanked the milanese spearmen while I kept them busy with my phalanxes is art, but that shit happening in real life is just massacre.
Quote by meh!
Anything can be art.

well i wouldn't call this modern, or art. Could you explain how this could in someway be a form of art? Im sorry but i don't believe any form of killing could be an art.
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by meh!
Anything can be art.

As much as I hate animal cruelty, meh is right.

It IS art.

And whether its morally ok is also subjective.

I, however, would rip this guys testicles off.
O.o

Lets have a sexy partay!

Quote by R_U_READY?
brutal cabbage you sire are, in all sense of the word, a LEGEND no abbreviation can portray the hilarity of what u hav bequeathed to us, i love you for this

I am loved!
Quote by meh!
Anything can be art.

Fine, I'll tie him to a ****ing pole, starve him, and call it art. And I'll be sent to jail.
That dog looked really nice aswell, =( I would of called him Roscoe.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
sure, why not?

... oh, well then
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by Kensai
I can agree that when my cavalry flanked the milanese spearmen while I kept them busy with my phalanxes is art, but that shit happening in real life is just massacre.

lol, i'm totallly pissed and I don't know wtf you're on about, but I will say;

It can be two things at once;

Animal abuse AND art

Perhaps it was important that people SEE a real dog dying, as opposed to something simply representing that, who knows. I'm divided on wether or not he should be able to do it, though i'm leaning towards 'yes'
I would sneak the dog some food.

Poor dog.
Quote by mh400nt
Me too man, I cant remember ever actually laughing out loud for ages due to the internet, omegasus is just....hes just awesome

Quote by Smokey Amp
I'm pretty sure guys don't get breast cancer.
Art should be the human emotion in its purest form, and when it has a psychological impact on other beings. I don't believe any physical harm to anything should be needed for art. I can see where one can argue though.
SPACE FOR RENT
Quote by severed head
that is anything but art
thats disgusting.

Who said art cannot be disgusting?
O.o

Lets have a sexy partay!

Quote by R_U_READY?
brutal cabbage you sire are, in all sense of the word, a LEGEND no abbreviation can portray the hilarity of what u hav bequeathed to us, i love you for this

I am loved!
A better statement would have been made if he had caught the dog and brought him there and fed him. This i feel would be greatly symbolic. But starving one is discusting, personally id shove a wire brush up his ass.
Quote by PinguinLeader
aint this spam?

Edit:and where is that report button, everytime i wanna use it it is gone

2th edit: and dont even think of sigging that
Quote by Rock'N'Soul
Art should be the human emotion in its purest form, and when it has a psychological impact on other beings. I don't believe any physical harm to anything should be needed for art. I can see where one can argue though.

thats a very good thought but i have to say there is no creativity meaning or emotion whatsoever in tying up a innocent dog and killing it.
Quote by BrutalCabbage
As much as I hate animal cruelty, meh is right.

It IS art.

And whether its morally ok is also subjective.

I, however, would rip this guys testicles off.

+792360
Quote by meh!

Animal abuse AND art

Perhaps it was important that people SEE a real dog dying, as opposed to something simply representing that, who knows. I'm divided on wether or not he should be able to do it, though i'm leaning towards 'yes'

It's from a game... yeah... <.<

I've always seen art as something that's in the eye of the beholder, and not the artist. Saying you make art is saying you make products. It's up to the viewer to decide.

And in this case it looks like the viewers are calling the cops.
Quote by severed head
thats a very good thought but i have to say there is no creativity maning or emotion whatsoever in tying up a innocent dog and killing it.

Theres no emotion in tying up an innocent dog and killing it?

Are you telling me that doesn't make you sad?

Sadness is an emotion too.
O.o

Lets have a sexy partay!

Quote by R_U_READY?

I am loved!
Quote by meh!

Animal abuse AND art

I understand what you're saying about it being art but it definately should not be allowed. It's an innocent life being paraded ultimately for the sake of entertainment which is sick. A dog shouldn't have to suffer like that and it shouldn't be allowed for someone to inflict such suffering on a dog or any other animal.
Quote by Kensai
It's from a game... yeah... <.<

I've always seen art as something that's in the eye of the beholder, and not the artist. Saying you make art is saying you make products. It's up to the viewer to decide.

And in this case it looks like the viewers are calling the cops.

I think the artist creates what he wants, and people see what they want.

And if the people are calling the polis, then that's how it is.
Quote by severed head
thats a very good thought but i have to say there is no creativity meaning or emotion whatsoever in tying up a innocent dog and killing it.

Oh, I agree with you...It's very sick, and it saddens me see what some proclaim as art. However, if the artist was trying to get across a feeling of disgust and hatred towards him then I think he got it.
SPACE FOR RENT
Quote by meh!
Anything can be art.

Since when does Animal Cruelty become art?
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Quote by meh!
I think the artist creates what he wants, and people see what they want.

And if the people are calling the polis, then that's how it is.

Yes, that's what I'm getting at. But some "artists" just make random things up and tell me they're creative.

I'm somewhat biased though, having only met pretentious pricks who claim their shitty squares with small letters are art and us "simpletons just can't comprehend the complicated interactions".
Quote by The McManus

Since anything can be art.
O.o

Lets have a sexy partay!

Quote by R_U_READY?

I am loved!
Quote by The McManus

Well, most would argue that art does not have a limit. That is the purpose of art...
SPACE FOR RENT
that isn't art, it's just sickening. that guy deserves to be starved while people stare at him, sick bastard.

edit: to the guy above ^

art DOES have a limit. everything has a limit. think of it like kinky sex - so long as both partners are happy and agree, it's ok to continue. but as soon as it becomes too much for one of them, mentally or physically, then it's just wrong.

the same with art, the same with anything. once it's just torture, it's wrong.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Rock'N'Soul
Oh, I agree with you...It's very sick, and it saddens me see what some proclaim as art. However, if the artist was trying to get across a feeling of disgust and hatred towards him then I think he got it.

i like how u said towards him and not from him
Quote by SealCubMassacre
I understand what you're saying about it being art but it definately should not be allowed. It's an innocent life being paraded ultimately for the sake of entertainment which is sick. A dog shouldn't have to suffer like that and it shouldn't be allowed for someone to inflict such suffering on a dog or any other animal.

My perspective on the thing is this;

He told people not to feed the dog...no one did. Apparently no one actually cared enough to feed the dog on the say so of an artist.

Dogs die of starvation all the time, most people ignore homeless people in the street, never think twice about the millions starving all over the world. The moral indignation that most people come out with seems entirely innapropriate to me.

I don't know if it's 'ok' or not, but i don't know if anything is 'ok' or not, so i'm not willing to call the man sick or whatever.
Quote by The McManus

Since when did represting objects through cubes become art? How does that express anythbing, what does that do? What kind of idiot would do that? I don't like it; it's not art.
for his next trick, he will tie a starving african child to a leash and tell people not to feed him until he dies!

seriously, i hope this sick bastard gets whats coming to him, those who see suffering that they can DIRECTLY intervene in are sadistic, sick, and dont deserve respect from anyone
Quote by severed head
i like how u said towards him and not from him

I feel hatred and disgust towards him...Maybe its just where I'm from that I talk that way haha
SPACE FOR RENT
Page 1 of 4