Page 1 of 3
now hopefully slash will make good music again in another band because he didnt show any talent for velvet revolver
Have:
Dean DOF w/ Seymour Duncan Hot Rodded Pickup Set
Mesa Boogie Rect-O-Verb 50w Head
Randall KH-120 Cabinet

Want:
Marshall 1960a Cabinet
And the world heaves a huge sigh of indifference.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
all that article says to me is that slash cant keep his lead singers for to long now can he lol.
at least if they do breakup STP might comeback... and chinese democracy might actually come out if slash and the others can get axl to drop his ego gaurd long enough. plus it might just be a ruse or a joke or taken out of context to some degree or he was drunk lol
Contraband was awesome but libertad not so much as im sure alot of people will say
*hopes that stone temple pilots are revived*

i could hope for GnR but it aint gonna happen
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Yeah, hopefully this means a STP reunion. Haha I highly doubt Slash will go back to GNR with Axl.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Ah well...

They did make some good music, but it wasn't the best of any of their abilities.
The Pit. The Movie.
yay!
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Eh. I was more sad when Audioslave broke up. THEY were good.

Unless STP get back together, and the ever-so-small chance of a GN'R reunion, I'd rather they stayed together.

They were only mediocre anyway.
Quote by CrashedTheShow3
Haha I highly doubt Slash will go back to GNR with Axl.

Well, it's not like there's absolutely no chance of it happening. Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Slash said that one of the main things keeping him from trying to get the old GNR lineup back together was him being in VR? I mean, he doesn't absolutely despise Axl anymore.
son of a bitch that sucks balls
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Well i really liked them but, like others said, Libertad was a little bit of a let down, and hopefully this means a STP reunion.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Yea it would be cool to see a stp reunion out of this. I would probably be feeling bad right now if velvet revolver was able to top contraband with libertad, but unfortunately they couldnt. It wasnt a bad album though
did anybody actually read that?
they didn't break up. it was 'band turmoil'
this happens like, all the time.
Poison did the same crap awhile back. Muse did it at some point too, I think. and The Fall of Troy recently.

I could go on and on and on. Bands get into arguments and the singer threatens it's the 'last show' allll the time.
I like Velvet Revolver, but Slash is working on a solo album and now he can put all of his effort into that.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
It was just a band turmoil, and Weiland was probably high.

I have this feeling that this is just another one of those breakup and then huge reunion in the future. They are doing it for the money.
R.A.G.E.
hmm they were pretty good i thought but u kno slash will find sum other band to play in.....hopefully cause if not he would be wasting all his talent! DAMNIT!
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
Quote by happytimeharry
Well, it's not like there's absolutely no chance of it happening. Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Slash said that one of the main things keeping him from trying to get the old GNR lineup back together was him being in VR? I mean, he doesn't absolutely despise Axl anymore.

Oh word? haha I haven't been on top of things lately.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Man this sucks. Velvet Revolver is one of my favorite bands and I thought both Contraband and Libertad were kickass.

EDIT: I'm just grasping at straws here but Weiland said that it was the bands last tour. Maybe VR are taking the Beatles route and are going to continue making music but not touring together as a band.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
Last edited by sum1udunno at Mar 21, 2008,
Quote by CrashedTheShow3
Oh word? haha I haven't been on top of things lately.

Yeah I don't really know for sure. I just remember hearing that neither of them want to flat-out kill each other anymore...
I don't think anybody read the damn article there is gunna be a STP reunion!!! But even though I love STP I actually liked VR I don't see why everyone hated them, is it because they expected them be a Guns N Roses 2 or something like that?
I'd like to see a Slash solo project.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Page 1 of 3