halfstack with a PPC112 cab. Possibly the best amp I've played, through a baja tele, I nailed SRV, Led Zeppelin, Mettalica (with a little help from a TS9), and AC/DC. Not to mention amazing cleans and crunch. I swear I want to marry this amp.

Sorry for smily spam, but I'm so happy I found the perfect amp. I compared it with a Blues Jr. a Valveking, a Palomino v32, and a Peavey classic 30. This pwned all of em.
hmmm cool, though i can't really comment on it being better than the Peavey Classic or the Palmino because i haven't played the tiny terror. But I know it would sound better than the BJ and VK

Hope my GC get some in stock
Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Peavey XXX 40W
Vox DA5
I don't think guitar centers deal orange amps... I went to a local store which is the only one in a 400 mile radius near the area I live in that has Orange amps. Good thing its only 10 minutes away
Ya I don't think guitar center carries orange good to see you found your amp I bought the TT and have loved it ever since it is a great amp could use two channels though.
I played a TT in January and i loved it, it just doesn't have enough EQ options available unles you get an EQ pedal.

So does this mean your going to buy the TT?
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Blackheart's Handsome Devil has the same tube configuration and the same 15/7 watt switchability as the Tiny Terror, but has Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls.

Having the same tube setup and wattages, I suspect it could sound a lot like the Tiny Terror, but they're not available yet so I don't have mine and can't tell you.

I promise a review when I get my Handsome Devil. Also, one of my local music stores has Orange and Blackheart amps, so I can A/B them.
Last edited by carpepax at Mar 22, 2008,
I'll wait for your review until I buy. then, Thanks.^

I'm probably going to get the orange, but I'd like a cheaper option too lol as The Orange is going to cost me $800, then another 200 for the TS808 and the EQ pedal. Later I'd like to buy a delay and reverb pedal, along with a big muff and a clyde mccoy wah.
TT or VJ or blackheart?
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
^ thats kinda sorta not what i wanted to hear.

im selling my marshall and buying a new amp.

so its probably going to be a TT + 1x12 avatar cab

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy

JCM900 FOR SELL!
I have one with the matching 112 cab and a Bad Monkey. It does all the tones I need perfectly. Pop punk, thrash metal, hardcore and metalcore. Couldn't be happier. Best of all: you can crank it at home!
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
*Not Flaming..* I didn't like the Tiny Terror Loved the ValveKing though..
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Quote by I Be Andyy
*Not Flaming..* I didn't like the Tiny Terror Loved the ValveKing though..

which is why you own a VK and not a TT. i loved all the tones ive heard from the TT, not so much with the VK

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Quote by ssguitar
which is why you own a VK and not a TT. i loved all the tones ive heard from the TT, not so much with the VK

Prepare to be angsted at sir.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Quote by ssguitar
TT or VJ or blackheart?

TT = $550 (15 watts)
VJ = $100 (5 watts)
BH = $300 (15 watts) or $180 (5 watts)

I hope the Tiny Terror destroys the other two with that price difference.
Quote by Grimpenguin
Tiny terror all the way man.

damn straight, orrange makes some bad ass amps, damn that almost makes me regret purchasing my randal but its sole purpose is metal so i sstand by my desicion
i've got a tiny terror and an avatar 2x12 cab. Sounds great! Well worth the 800. I got my tiny terror on ebay for $480. About $30 shipping too. Then I got my avatar cab on ebay too. Don't buy avatar direct off their site, you can get brand new from avatar's factory on ebay for cheaper (ebay is avatars clearance section)!

Get the TT. it's quite awesome. But I don't recommend you get an Ibanez TS808 RI. Either the original or no Ibanez TS. Get a BYOC Overdrive. They're $89 and they blow all other ODs under $200 out of the water. Especially since you can mod it to whatever you want.
Once you have an OD, you don't have to worry about the TT being a one channel amp so much.

ask me any questions about the TT if you want.
^I'm really not good at soldering and stuff, my dad is, but he is really busy....

So is there a big difference in tone from the avatar and the ppc112? I really like the crunchy raw tone that the ppc112 has. I nticed that the halfstacck sound sdifferent from the combo (I prefer the halfstack )

Also, what OD would you reccomend aside from a BYOC. I have about $150 to spend on an OD. Does true bypass sound a lot better than regular non-true bypass pedals?
to be honest im not a huge fan of the Tiny Terror i guess because i play shred and fusion:P i don't listen to classic/hard rock anymore so i guess thats why it doesn't appeal to me.

but if i were listening to classic rock and hard rock it 100% gives you that tone
Gear:

Fractal Axe FX
VHT 2/50/2
Orange 4x12
Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro

Ibanez RGA 121 w/ Crunchlab and Liquifire
Music Man John Petrucci Mystic Dream
ERG Custom Guitar
Quote by Grimpenguin
So is there a big difference in tone from the avatar and the ppc112?

Also, what OD would you reccomend aside from a BYOC. I have about $150 to spend on an OD. Does true bypass sound a lot better than regular non-true bypass pedals?

I would go with a Avater for shure.

and I wouldn't use a OD pedal, the head has enough distortion, boosting it with a boost pedal or EQ pedal would be a better bet.
i was wondering about the differnce in the Avatar 112 and the PPC112 too.

i dont want to fork out $300 for a cab, i would much rather find a used Avatar with a greenback in it on ebay

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Orange uses 18 ply birch i think, avatar uses 15 ply plywood. Could be wrong here
Quote by strings-N-stuff

Lol the guy in the first vid was a bit of a douche! Good player though.

Don't like the tones though, not chunky enough.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
Quote by Chex
Lol the guy in the first vid was a bit of a douche! Good player though.

Don't like the tones though, not chunky enough.

thats why they make pedals

Quote by Horlicks
Orange uses 18 ply birch i think, avatar uses 15 ply plywood. Could be wrong here

Thats just fancy plywood.

The Avatars I must say tho, give awesome tone.
Last edited by strings-N-stuff at Mar 23, 2008,