starting to plan my next build. i want it to have 27 frets. anyone know of a fret slottign template to make this possible? or of a palce where i can get fret-distance meaurements for such a thing?.
http://www.liutaiomottola.com/formulae/fret.htm/

That may help you. It gives the formula for fret spacing.

edit: Drat i was beaten!
Quote by Cameronrobson
If a barn owl was fighting a tiger and flew away, it was just looking for a more awesome place to fight. This happens all the time on Dragon Ball Z.

Member 8 of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club
Is this going to be baritone or 1 pup?

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by Absent Mind
Is this going to be baritone or 1 pup?

Or he could do a Caparison Horus kinda thing, and have a single coil tilted to match the fingerboard.
well, the single coil titled has been done too many times for me to feel original. ill figure something out. not doing a baritone. 6 string with a kahler tremolo. probably neckthrough, even though neckthrough is totally gay. just for upper fret access. or i can spend a few good quality hours with a rasp openning up the lower horn on a bolt on
holy gay i just had he wierdest de ja vu. for like 1 minute. this page got redirected to some online store and i was convinced it had happened before.... anyway can't wait for this to be done, i always love getting excited over other people's accomplishments, as i never make many myself.
GEAR:

Jackson Dinky DX-10D Amber Sunburst (W/ EMG-81, EMG-85)
EHX Metal Muff
Line 6 PODxt Live
B-52 AT-212
Martin D12X1
Quote by nxtvanhalen
holy gay i just had he wierdest de ja vu. for like 1 minute. this page got redirected to some online store and i was convinced it had happened before.... anyway can't wait for this to be done, i always love getting excited over other people's accomplishments, as i never make many myself.

its a glitch in the matrix, this has never happened before, continue to live a normal life
more frets, duh!

edit:...nevermind i cant read.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Last edited by walker-rose at Mar 22, 2008,
im not sure why 27. you are right dude. ill do 29. thats different. start with jumbo, then around 12th fret do medium jumbo, then 19-29 ill do medium/small fretwire, all with medium hight, so it doesnt screw up fret hight or leveling.