Alright, so recently, I sold all of my gear to some friends that needed it. The total came out to, $450. Doesn't seem like much, but my brother owes me $175, and my dad owes me $125, which gives me a max spending limit of, $750. What I'm looking for here is a nice tube amp, and a nice guitar.
I play mostly, hard rock and metal. When it comes to the guitar, I can tolerate a lot of things, but some things are, I'd really prefer 24 frets, and no tremolo. I also really like v shaped guitars, especiall the BC Rich Jr V and the Jackson RR series. Amp, I don't really mind too much. I was thinking of getting a Peavey ValveKing 112 cause it's cheap, and my friend has one, and it's pretty good. But right now, all I have are some cords, and a strap. So I'd appreciate all the help I can get on the new gear. If I saved up, my max spending limit could be $850, only if needed. So, thanks in advance for any help.
Good luck finding that v-shaped guitar with 24 frets and no tremolo...
Ever consider building one?
for the amp, i've been looking into the Randall RG50TC. it looks pretty nice.

for the guitar, mavbe look into ESP or Ibanez?
No not really, and on the v shape with the 24 frets and no tremolo, I don't care if it's v shaped or not, but I really like it, so yeah, could be anything else too. But that BC Rich Jr V IT is string through and I'm almost positive it's 24 frets. But yeah, never really thought of building anything.

Edit: Yeah, I figured I'd get some comments on an ESP or Ibanez. But yeah, open for anything, and I'll check out the Randall.
Are you gigging? Or is this just for bedroom practice?
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Well then I would go for that VK and maybe one of these.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Thanks for the help guys, and I can't seem to find a used B-52 AT-112, but I did find a B-52 AT-212 for $300 used, would this be a good deal, then a better guitar?
Alright, I have played the halfstack version, my friend has one, so I know I like the sound, but I was just checking if it was a good enough deal to try. Thanks
I would personally search for used equipment for both guitar and amp; make the most of your money! Of course, if you're pretty anal about getting used equipment fair enough.

Not sure about amps, but as for a guitar I would look into the Schecter as mentioned above or a Jackson or something.
Alright, and yeah, I'm looking through used gear right now, and I really don't care if it's used or not, as long as it's playable.
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
If I were you I would buy the Peavey Valveking 112 and this guitar:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-RG4EXQM1-Quilted-Maple-Top-Electric-Guitar?sku=519785

I know you want a v-shaped guitar, but I own the one in this link and it plays great for the type of music you like. I reccomend it 100%. As for the amp, I have no experience but seems that it can the job done.
My Albums

TALKING LIKE A JERK EXCEPT
YOU ARE AN ACTUAL JERK
AND LIVING PROOF THAT

SOMETIMES FRIENDS ARE MEAN

last.fm
tumblr
Quote by JackWhite333
If I were you I would buy the Peavey Valveking 112 and this guitar:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-RG4EXQM1-Quilted-Maple-Top-Electric-Guitar?sku=519785

I know you want a v-shaped guitar, but I own the one in this link and it plays great for the type of music you like. I reccomend it 100%. As for the amp, I have no experience but seems that it can the job done.

I have the VK112 and with a little time tweaking the settings, it can get teh br00talz.