Line 6 M13™ Stompbox Modeler is the essential all-in-one pedal board experience that features a comprehensive collection of the most sought-after stompbox sounds, a full-featured looper and super-heavy-duty all-metal construction. Without complicated menus or presets, Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler channels the soul and ease of a stompbox.

Boasting over 75 immortal stompbox effects including distortions, reverbs, delays (including sounds from our best-selling DL4™ delay pedal), and so much more, reach into Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler for access to many of history’s most celebrated sounds. Use up to four different sounds—or four of the same—simultaneously. Each stompbox model features dedicated knobs for instant tweaking.

The 28-second looper is always at the ready with dedicated footswitches for Play/Stop, Half-Speed, Reverse, Undo and more. All Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler’s metal footswitches can withstand constant stomping and rock and roll-style abuse.

Use any sound, in any arrangement, with any of the 12 footswitches. Create different pedal board setups, or “scenes”, for instant recall of an entire gig’s or song’s stompbox sounds. Save a scene for your metal band, one for your Top 40 sessions…you get the picture. No more tearing up Velcro® just to change one or two pedals. Save up to 12 scenes and back them up to your computer using the MIDI in/out.

Super-easy, super-solid and featuring a built-in chromatic tuner, toss Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler on stage and hit the ground running

Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler features over 75 sounds based on immortal fuzz boxes, delay pedals, reverbs, mods, filters and more—its even got a full-featured 28-second looper. It’s like having a gigantic pedal board stuffed into a convenient easy-to-use package. No complicated menus or presets, just a few dedicated knobs that channel the soul and ease of a stompbox.

Feast your eyes:

15 Delays 16 Modulations

Tube Echo
Opto Tremolo

Tape Echo
Bias Tremolo

Multi-Head
Phaser

Sweep Echo
Dual Phaser

Analog Echo
Panned Phaser

Analog W/Mod
U-Vibe

Lo Res Delay
Rotary Drum

Digital Delay
Rotary Drum & Horn

Digital W/Mod
Analog Flanger

Stereo Delays
Jet Flanger

Ping Pong
Analog Chorus

Reverse
Dimension

Dynamic Delay
Tri Chorus

Auto Volume Echo
Pitch Vibrato

Echo Platter
Ring Modulator

Panning

16 Distortions 16 Filters

Tube Drive
Tron Down

Screamer
Tron Up

Overdrive
Seeker

Classic Distortion
Obi Wah

Heavy Distortion
Voice Box

Color Drive
V-Tron

Buzz Saw
Throbber

Facial Fuzz
Spin Cycle

Jumbo Fuzz
Comet Trails

Fuzz Pi
Slow Filter

Jet Fuzz
Octisynth

Line 6 Drive
Synth-O-Matic

Line 6 Distortion
Attack Synth

Sub Octave Fuzz
Synth String

Octave Fuzz
Growler

Boost/Comp/EQ
Q Filter

Volume Pedal

5 Compressors 11 Reverbs

Red Comp
'63 Spring

Blue Comp
Spring

Blue Comp Treb
Plate

Vetta Comp
Room

Vetta Juice
Chamber

Hall

Ducking

Octo

Cave

Tile

Echo

Over 75 stompbox effects, 4 simultaneous in any order and any combination

• Dedicated knobs to control each of the parameters of each effect

• Create up to 12 pedal board scenes for instant recall. (It’s like having 12 fully tricked-out pedal boards available at any time)

• Universal tap tempo to sync all your time-based effects

• 28-second looper with dedicated footswitch controls for Undo, Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Half Speed and more

• Built-in chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch

• Heavy-duty all-metal chassis and footswitches

• Included AC power adapter • MIDI in/out

• 1/4" mono or stereo inputs

• 1/4" mono or stereo outputs

• 1/4" stereo assignable effects send/return

• Two expression pedal jacks

• True bypass

ya i copied and pasted all that but i think it sounds cool but w/e opinion o ya no spamming cuz if you do your an assh*le
I like Line 6 effects. But why did you post this here?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Only Tri chorus? You need at LEAST a Quad chorus if you're gonna go anywhere.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
its jus a big multi effects thing man like all there seris four things in one idk check the site or read it in order i copied it from the site
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I like Line 6 effects. But why did you post this here?

i posted here cuz i like the pit the best
Quote by Jimmyyoung
Only Tri chorus? You need at LEAST a Quad chorus if you're gonna go anywhere.

dude i kno what u mean o ya nice avater i havnt had money to get that album yet =[
^ Triple post =
There's an edit button. Use it.

What is the purpose of this thread?
Quote by C O B H C
^ Triple post =

What is the purpose of this thread?

idk man i want opinions whate the point of your smiley thing and triple post thing?
hell whatss the purpose of music in general?
^ Well in that case, this is the wrong forum for that.

Triple posts just aren't necessary, if you want to add something to your post, the edit button works wonders.
Quote by C O B H C
^ Well in that case, this is the wrong forum for that.

Triple posts just aren't necessary, if you want to add something to your post, the edit button works wonders.

ok if you werent paying attention i kno most ppl are in the pit so i would get more opinions and i only posted once
Quote by reedplaysgeetar
ok if you werent paying attention i kno most ppl are in the pit so i would get more opinions and i only posted once

No, you posted three times in a row.

And even if there are more people in The Pit, that doesn't make it okay to post this in the wrong forum.

Edit: To clarify, look above my post addressing said triple post. Not your first post.
What do you see? Three of your posts. It's really not that important though, life goes on.
Last edited by C O B H C at Mar 22, 2008,
Quote by C O B H C
No, you posted three times in a row.

And even if there are more people in The Pit, that doesn't make it okay to post this in the wrong forum.

um i only posted once it was one long one and anyway idc if its in the pit or w.e
Line 6?!

*Hides in corner and hisses*

But seriously, line 6 has pretty good effects...so look into those.

The spider amps on the other hand...