Dance
12 9%
Stand there
54 39%
other.
27 19%
Voters: 140.
Page 1 of 2
Personally, I'm more of a mosher person.... I just think that hardcore dancing stupid as hell.

Poll coming.

*at* in the title.
Last edited by The Arch Enemy at Mar 22, 2008,
If I know the band I mosh

If it's some opening act then I just stand there...unless i get dragged in or something
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Stand there bobbin' the head and throwin' the horns*

*horns only thrown under extreme rock circumstances
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
how bout play the bass, and watch other people beat the crap out of each other from a much better angle
empty the bullets from the chamber
I stand there. Sometimes I mosh, but rarely.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I prefer sitting, but if there are no seats available I don't mind standing.

I'm so boring...
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
There's normally not enough space for dancing, so mosh is it.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
standing and singing, probably some air guitar, moshing is stupid to me, "hey lets beat the crap outta each other" never understood it
just some moshing if im up to it
but if i pay for a show ill just stand there and enjoy the sounds/sights and bang my head along
Mosh even though I put hardcore dancing for lulz
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
It depends on context.
Moshing is the most fun I rekon, but sometimes i'll get my hardcore dance on because im at a hardcore gig. Its kind of rediculous, but its fun to do.
i'm usually one to head bob and sing along, i don't like the violence, but if someone pushes me i'll get back at them
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
it depends on the concert, normally the mosh, at rage i avoided the mosh due to the huge 300 pound college guys, at ska concerts i'm doin the whole skank thing, at hippy jam kinds of concerts i'll dance, i see too many concerts to pick one thing to do haha
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Depends on what kind of show, if it's a ska or reggae show, I dance. If it's metal, I mosh. If it's jam/country, I just chill. I sing with all though.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Stand there most of the time, mosh at some concerts. Rock N Roll Soldiers? Yes. Opeth? No.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Hardcore dancing looks super-cool if you can do it right.

Especially when you have like 20 kids doing the same thing in harmony. Its so sick.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Mostly stand there, throw the horns, and headbang if I get really into it.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by CrashedTheShow3
Hardcore dancing looks super-cool if you can do it right.

Especially when you have like 20 kids doing the same thing in harmony. Its so sick.

2 step ne1?

GEAR
Guitar
Ibanez RG42DX
Peavey Valveking100
Avatar 4x12 cabinet w/ Celestion Vintage 30's
Line 6 Spider 3
DOD Flanger
Ernie Ball Strings
Bass
Dean Edge 4
Peavey TNT 135
GHS Strings
I play guitar : P.

I don't ever get pit tickets, but the one time I did, I moshed.

On stage, I headbang, strut around, you know. Typical metal guitar moves : P, A little 80's, a little thrash, a little pop.

People eat it up if you look confident.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
You know that guy who stands in the back listening to music, and not distracting people and being annoying? I'm that guy.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I don't understand that hardcore dancing hatred. Those guys are just enjoying the show, and by the looks of it they have the most fun out of anyone.

I prefer moshing though.

edit: Is it just me, or are all the threads about hardcore dancing being bumped?
Who dat?
Last edited by Anarion614 at Mar 22, 2008,
i dance nicely
i let the groove take over my body
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by Anarion614
I don't understand that hardcore dancing hatred. Those guys are just enjoying the show, and by the looks of it they have the most fun out of anyone.

I prefer moshing though.

edit: Is it just me, or are all the threads about hardcore dancing being bumped?

Hardcore dancing is amazing if you do it right. Not like the scene boys flailing their arms like idiots.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
I love moshing but hate hardcore dancing cause all it does is make you look like your stupid or drunk
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Well, I usually go to concert halls, so: sit.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
MOSH! and at some shows they let you stage dive, so usually if i can i just dive the whole show lol
stand there and head bang
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
for example i saw the cancer bats the other week, i was up and close to their guitarist, he uses a diezel amp so i was tempted to take the head and TRY to run. all i did was rock out and headbang, sing/scream along to the lyrics and what not, not exactly moshing or anything, but if you know cancer bats and know there songs, people were hardcore dancing to it, i was as disappointed as you were
www.myspace.com/cancerbats
Page 1 of 2