So I've had Sonar Pro 7 for a while and just recently bought EZ Drummer. I have added EZ Drummer as a plugin and have got the interface, but when I click on the drums, there is no sound.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender MIM Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Reverb
Digitech Bad Monkey
Electro Harmonix Big Muff
Ernie Ball VP Junior 250k
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Works fine for me.

Have you checked your MIDI settings, channel outs, VSTi outs, etc? Is the volume on? Is the audio engine running?
Well I've barely used Sonar because I haven't gotten a chance. How do I check some of these?
Fender Deluxe Reverb
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Um...

First, make sure the box with what looks like a speedometer next to the box with the '!' in the top row of icons is green. If it isn't, click it. If it still doesn't make sound post back.
Yep, the audio engine was already on.
Fender Deluxe Reverb
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
When you click on the drum, is the level meter on the output track as well as the master registering? To bring up the master click the blue bar at the bottom of the wind and drag it up, then open the master bus.
I'm confused so here's a screenshot.

Fender Deluxe Reverb
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Just route the EZDrummer synth tracks straight to the Master or to a new stereo bus called "Drums", not through another audio track.

Sound is registering in the outputs, so it would leave me to believe you either are missing something easy like turning your speakers on, the Master bus isn't routed to the same output your speakers are connected to.
How do I route the synth tracks to the master? I tried calling the EZDrummer outputs folder called drums, but how do I call it up in the master?

So I know how to create the stereo bus, how do I route it to the bus?

Cheers
Fender Deluxe Reverb
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
The box in that screen, the one you have highlighted in yellow, thats the output routing bus. Open the synth tracks, the ones with the little keyboard to the left of the track name, and set the same box to 'Master'

If you want to make a new bus, you'll need to pull up the bus window. Do this by clicking the blue line at the bottom of the window with the tracks in it, and drag it up. The buses should appear.

Right click, select create new stereo bus. Double click in its name field, and type in Drums or EZDrummer etc.

Go back to the synth tracks, and change what you previously set to Master, to the new bus you just created.