Just received it today and it's just not for me. Tempted to hold onto to it since it's a Gibson but I know I won't use it and I hate having stuff sitting around. I put the value at about $600. Sounds great and has tons of sustain.

I'd primarily be interested in trades for Fender Strats, but feel free to offer other guitars. No black ones though.

If I don't get any offer I like I'll probably throw it up on the bay.

Will sell outright for $600 plus shipping, approximately $30. Will only ship to the US.

Thanks all.

Pics

you bastard i hate you your not gonna ship to australia :'( that is Guitar Pr0n for sure

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Quote by KISSguitarist
you bastard i hate you your not gonna ship to australia :'( that is Guitar Pr0n for sure

Well I'll ship to Australia if you want to pay shipping which from what I can tell is $80 - $100.
Quote by kgraber
Well I'll ship to Australia if you want to pay shipping which from what I can tell is $80 - $100.

to bad im getting a new guitar it coming in soon

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

did you buy yours before or after the 200$ raise in price? i was thinking about selling mine to just because i could get more then i actually payed new but i figured they'll be discontinued soon and worth more and more. id suggest keeping this
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
I know in your op you say you'll only ship to the US but will you consider shipping to the UK if you can't find any takers? Wasn't originally going for a V but I'm quite interested..
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
Quote by Highbinder
I know in your op you say you'll only ship to the US but will you consider shipping to the UK if you can't find any takers? Wasn't originally going for a V but I'm quite interested..

I don't have a problem shipping to the UK, but you'll have to cover the shipping costs. You are looking at $80-$100 for shipping. Let me know if you want it.
what exactly is the difference between the faded and standard aside from the finish ?
$600? I bought mine new for $550ish...

Has there been a price increase or something, or is this just an honest mistake?

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Quote by lec666
what exactly is the difference between the faded and standard aside from the finish ?

I don't know the differences between the too.
Quote by MusicalMinority
$600? I bought mine new for $550ish...

Has there been a price increase or something, or is this just an honest mistake?

$699 at MF, GC and M123.
PM sent, mate.
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
there isnt a difference between this and the standard besides the finish btw
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
Trade for a Schecter Damien FR?
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by avenged_7_fold
Trade for a Schecter Damien FR?

No thanks.