didn't see a thread on them.

they're amazing. only have under the big black sun, but that's enough for me to know that they're one of the best punk bands ever. great, great, stuff they have.
****in' love em. One of the few punk bands that I listen to on a regular basis
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
X are awesome. Billy Zoom is an amazing guitarist, and John and Exene's vocals go great together.
I still enjoy them.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
I have Under The Big Black Sun and I've listened straight plenty of times. I still don't see what's so great about them.
Quote by hug a llama
I have Under The Big Black Sun and I've listened straight plenty of times. I still don't see what's so great about them.

That was there mainstream stuff,

I own Lost Angeles and Wild Gift, it's the first two albums on Slash Records

and they are ****ing good!
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
They're probably one of my favorite punk bands, they really are amazing.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Any band that has a chick badass enough to rub genitals with Viggo Mortensen is cool with me.

But really Wild Gift is somethin' fierce.
I love this band. X is one of the very first punk bands that I started listening to, and I've loved them ever since. I have both Los Angeles and More Fun in the New World, the latter being my personal favorite. I've been meaning to get Wild Gift though... haven't found it yet.
X rule, I should probably get Wild Gift because Los Angeles is so great
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Quote by werty22
I don't care for X.

I didn't think that was possible. I love X so much. Everything about them is just spot on. Their lyrics are just pure poetry, the songs are really strong and and they have the musical skills to back it up with.
Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx
X are incredible. I have Los Angeles and Wild Gift and they're amazing albums.

as do I. Wild Gift has such great songs, same goes for Los Angeles

They're definitely in my top five favourite punk bands. I have all their records and I'll never get sick of them.
"If a body catch a body comin' through the rye."
i touch myself to x....
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.