Has anyone ever heard the song Floods, by Pantera. Off there The Great Southern Trendkill album? If you have do you know what makes that guitar sound? I'm sure he's using something, instead of that Randall amp in the background. If someone could tell me it'd be great. All the gear I own is Dime's stuff. If you've never heard the song, Try looking it up on google, with "Floods (live)".
Quote by Filter
Just delay, without kleen? No kidding?

Srry, for most of the song he uses a normal clean sound( possibly an acoustic elctric), and for the chorus he plays those chords but uses his whammy bar at the same time, and the solo he just has his normal signature dimebag tone, at the very end he uses a clean sound with delay.
...What part of the song are you talking about? There are different tones...
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
If I ever have some cash on me, and I pass a Dean store. Oh I tried Delay on my Krank amp, and it sounds oddly close. But I think somethings still off.
Last edited by Filter at Mar 22, 2008,
/\ that is because you need reverb and chorus. i once saw i video on youtube and it sounded identical. the video toook me a while to find. i tried to find it again to show you but no luck.