i was wondering how i could photoshop a picture like this.

like say i have a person on flat ground at a park...... how can i move them up a little to get this illusion?

thx in advance

v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
ok there should be a button that looks like a lasso. click it and trace around the person. then move them where u want. THen use the lasso again to take a peice of the background and copy it to fill the hole. Thne use the blend tool to merge them all together
Quote by jakethemetsfan
ok there should be a button that looks like a lasso. click it and trace around the person. then move them where u want. THen use the lasso again to take a peice of the background and copy it to fill the hole. Thne use the blend tool to merge them all together

ok well what is the "blend" tool. cause i checked the tool bar thing and didnt find it.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
^Magnetic lasso works a lot better.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
is there anywhere u can get photoshop for about 600 dollars less then the original price of 600 dollars?
the game
Watch the "You Suck At Photoshop" series on Youtube.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by shuriken
is there anywhere u can get photoshop for about 600 dollars less then the original price of 600 dollars?

there's a lot of places online that you get get photoshop for 600 dollars less than 600 dollars.
Quote by shuriken

Torrents

and also regular CS3 sucks, Extended has a lot more features on it.

I was going to say lasso around the person, healing brush the guy to a different location than getting a different source point to replace the guy with the background.
Quote by hisjap2003
there's a lot of places online that you get get photoshop for 600 dollars less than 600 dollars.

I personally got mine from the free shop.
wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf