Poll: What are your thoughts about Eric Clapton?
Poll Options
View poll results: What are your thoughts about Eric Clapton?
Fantastic guitarist and songwriter
143 82%
Hack artist who doesn't deserve the recognition he's recieved
32 18%
who?
14 8%
Made terrible music which forced his son to suicide, then proceeded to profit off his death.
18 10%
Voters: 174.
Page 1 of 3
I think he's boring unless he's playing with Duane Allman, and I think he ruined Lay Down Sally.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Kankuro
Damn, I accidentally voted for two. :O

I voted for all four, because it's a stupid poll that doesn't belong in the pit.
<Han> I love Hitler
Sorry, I'm an Athiest, so I have no feelings towards him
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
IMO, he's a fantastic guitarist and not a bad singer at that, but he's definitely not the best songwriter ever.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by iceman_8319

+1
Clapton is God
Great guitarist, enjoy his music and playing alot.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
He's alright. I like some of his stuff and even though I'm not much of a fan I can respect the man. However, I do think he is overrated some of the time.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

I used to get annoyed in those threads were people asked what songs will get them laid, and someone always says Tears in Heaven. Mainly because it's not a romantic song. Like.. at all. And if you sing it in the context that these people are singing it, Eric Claptop was sleeping with his son.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Eric is not near as good as his fanboys make him out to be
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Quote by iceman_8319

Wouldn't that make you Agnostic? :/
Quote by mcw00t

Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I used to get annoyed in those threads were people asked what songs will get them laid, and someone always says Tears in Heaven. Mainly because it's not a romantic song. Like.. at all. And if you sing it in the context that these people are singing it, Eric Claptop was sleeping with his son.

Hey that's romantic to some people.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Name me an american father who doesn't want to sleep with his son.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

I can't picture myself having sex to an Eric Clapton song, I would LMAO fo' sho'.
666 BRO
Quote by teegman

At least our country isn't responsible for Crocodile Dundee.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by teegman

Oh... Its you again...

And Eric Clapton is British.
Last edited by guitarnoobie at Mar 22, 2008,
Cocaine is good.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by Jack Off Jill
At least our country isn't responsible for Crocodile Dundee.

We are responsible for Vin Diesel though.
666 BRO
Quote by lateraluspiral
Cocaine is good.

Correction: Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
Quote by mcw00t

Quote by elguitarrista3

Quote by Kankuro
We are responsible for Vin Diesel though.

Yeah, but they have to take credit for AC/DC, too. Therefore, any atrocities we've committed, including dropping the A-Bomb, is nowhere near as bad a human rights violation as Australia has committed.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Yeah, but they have to take credit for AC/DC, too. Therefore, any atrocities we've committed, including dropping the A-Bomb, is nowhere near as bad a human rights violation as Australia has committed.

Norbit

'nuff said
Quote by guitarnoobie
Norbit

'nuff said

What's the beef with Norbit, I've seen far worse films. Norbit had some laughs. :\
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
What's the beef with Norbit, I've seen far worse films. Norbit had some laughs. :\

Norbit made me utter a small, nostalgic chuckle, laughing at the good times me and Eddie Murphy used to have when he was in good movies.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by Kankuro

Okay fine, I'll give Norbit that. But you can't possibly defend Epic Movie.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think he's boring unless he's playing with Duane Allman, and I think he ruined Lay Down Sally.

YES.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
^ One word. XXX, which technically is three letters and not a word but regardless...

Quote by guitarnoobie
Okay fine, I'll give Norbit that. But you can't possibly defend Epic Movie.

The writers of the Epic Movie series need to be killed, I'm sorry but they deserve it.
666 BRO
Quote by teegman

Clapton is English.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Hey Hey It's Saturday > Saturday Night Live

Therefore

Australia > US
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
Hey Hey It's Saturday > Saturday Night Live

Therefore

Australia > US

Meanwhile, no one's ever heard of Hey Hey It's Saturday Night, and everyone's heard of Saturday Night Live.

US>Australia. Plus, we're not the descendents of killers. Oh.. wait. Nevermind.
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 3