Well, I dunno if anyone else did March Madness brackets but, IU and Oregon's loss just ruined my bracket. /complaining
666 BRO
ha mine is still perfect... :P of course last year mine was perfect until the final 4 and the one jackass that picked florida won our pool...
xbox live gamertag: phillips215
^ The real question is...who didn't pick Florida. Well it's not necessarily ruined considering I have UNC winning, which I'm not so sure of now, considering UCLA's looking mighty fine. :\
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
^ The real question is...who didn't pick Florida. Well it's not necessarily ruined considering I have UNC winning, which I'm not so sure of now, considering UCLA's looking mighty fine. :\

I picked UCLA over UNC for the title. My final 4 was NC, UCLA, wisconsin and marquette.
<Han> I love Hitler
I guess I'm sad that IU lost because I am an IU student, but I am still far more upset that the football team lost their bowl game
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
^ Not a huge IU football fan, but I love their basketball team, except D.J. White, although he has gotten better. :/
666 BRO
I picked Michigan State over memphis... it's not gonna happen.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by jp58
ha mine is still perfect... :P of course last year mine was perfect until the final 4 and the one jackass that picked florida won our pool...

wtf, you managed to pick 4 huge upsets created by 12 and 13 seed teams?
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I picked Michigan State over memphis... it's not gonna happen.

A friend of mine had Arlington beating Memphis.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
^ Not a huge IU football fan, but I love their basketball team, except D.J. White, although he has gotten better. :/

Haha, what's with everyone hating on him? It could be justifiable for all I know, but I'm just curious.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

^ Last season was an atrocity on his part. :P According to my friends and I.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
^ Last season was an atrocity on his part. :P According to my friends and I.

Yeah and according to some of my friends as well. Fair enough

Oh yeah, I'm also pissed at you. I left you a comment concerning an Indiana gathering and you did not respond
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by Kankuro

Tarheels'll win
Quote by Kankuro
A friend of mine had Arlington beating Memphis.

oh wow... at least MSU has a decent chance.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.