judging by the guitar you're using in the covers (nice job btw) if it is your guitar then i wouldn't get either of those guitars. not much of an improvement by getting the agile and a real downgrade by getting the dean even with new pups and tuners. (putting good pups and tuners on a cheap guitar isn't a smart idea).
what guitar exactly do you have now? price range, genre?
are you looking for just a mod guitar to mess around with or no
Send me off to bed forevermore.
^ Looks like an Ibanez RG350MX to me.

I think that money would be better spent on an amp depending on what you have, or an OFR for the RG.
Holy crap... It's a Dean... and it doesn't have Dime's name on it!!!! WAAAH THE APOCOLYPSE IS COMING!!!!
Quote by RatmN'Roses
judging by the guitar you're using in the covers (nice job btw) if it is your guitar then i wouldn't get either of those guitars. not much of an improvement by getting the agile and a real downgrade by getting the dean even with new pups and tuners. (putting good pups and tuners on a cheap guitar isn't a smart idea).
what guitar exactly do you have now? price range, genre?
are you looking for just a mod guitar to mess around with or no

well the those guitars would just be kinda like for drop tunings or bck up &if i get the dean i would mainly use it to learn to install pups nd other stuff.

Quote by T!AN
^ Looks like an Ibanez RG350MX to me.

I think that money would be better spent on an amp depending on what you have, or an OFR for the RG.

is n rg350DX =p nd im alright w/ my trem right now. hey maybe i should buy a tremol-no
ƒuck your nuts
Quote by eds1275
Holy crap... It's a Dean... and it doesn't have Dime's name on it!!!! WAAAH THE APOCOLYPSE IS COMING!!!!

theres plenty tht dnt have dimes name on it...
but thats actally pretty funny
ƒuck your nuts
Quote by FRDesign
Your Ibanez is way better than those other two. I would say that you should get some new pickups for your Ibanez Instead.

i got a dimebucker in the bridge n i dnt really use the neck pup :/
ƒuck your nuts
Quote by meanppls7
i got a dimebucker in the bridge n i dnt really use the neck pup :/

Eww. Get rid of the Dimebucker, and start usng your neck pup.

I suggest you get a whole set of Dimarzio Breeds, they will help your tone x10000
Quote by FRDesign
Eww. Get rid of the Dimebucker, and start usng your neck pup.

I suggest you get a whole set of Dimarzio Breeds, they will help your tone x10000

wuts wrong w/ the dimebucker?
ƒuck your nuts