god this bites.

ok so ive liked this girl for about 2 months now, and i finally got the guts to tell her today. then she tells me that she doesnt really like me like i like her. she told me that our friend gabby really likes me though and has been freaking out trying to tell me. i like gabby as a friend though (keep in mind i practically had a heart attack when i finally told JoAnne i like her). she said that gabbys been dying to tell me that she likes me and when i tell gabby that i dont really like her, joanne thinks gabby isnt gonna talk to her anymore cuz i like joanne and not gabby

long story short, guy likes girl, girls friend really likes guy, guy doesnt like girls friend but doent wanna hurt anyone.

WHAT DO I DO UG????

EDIT: id put in the relationship thread but its kinda urgent. please dont report i just need some sort of advice
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
Last edited by live4ledzep at Mar 22, 2008,
YOU GO TO THE RELATIONSHIP THREAD????

m'kay?

VÅDEDIT

Seriously you've been here long enough to know that
Threesome.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
These threads never end. Can't a man solve problems by himself and wing it. Jeez people...
666 BRO
yeah i know but i dont think itd get quick enough attention. i need to resolve this!
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
Quote by live4ledzep
yeah i know but i dont think itd get quick enough attention. i need to resolve this!

'Sigh'

*reported*
Well there is only one possible way for us to help you. Post pics of both girls and we will decide based on their looks alone who you should choose. Because let's face it, the pit is filled with a bunch of horny and shallow 15 year old boys who have not got any from someone other than their hand.

Or you could just post in the relationship thread.
i second the threesome idea
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
threesome?
that way everyone should be somewhat happy.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by Våd Hamster
'Sigh'

*reported*

why are you reporting him?
people like you take away from UG by reporting everything you see.
get over it. if you dont like something, ignore it.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by exiledsoul
why are you reporting him?
people like you take away from UG by reporting everything you see.
get over it. if you dont like something, ignore it.

Actually the mods encourage us to report anything we deem offensive/against the rules.

And this clearly belongs in the relationship thread, so it is spam.

Spam is against the rules.

That is why I'm reporting him.
what can you do??? move on...your dream chic doesn't like you...move on...try out the one that likes you...if you dont feel anything after a couple weeks break that **** off...but first attach your penis, grow up and make a descision...be decisive...woman dont like guys that are timid and shy...it makes you seem weak...no one wants the pussy...next time you see someone you want...just take a chance whats the worst that could happen... she can say is no...its only words...**** them there are 50 millions other girls out there
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain