Page 1 of 2
It seriously was. It was the only kid's cartoon to have characters in different clothes after each day. And it also had story lines with substance. Who agrees?
They had fish lips.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
It...was boring. Even though they changed clothes.
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Ginger was a slut.
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Quote by octavarium78
Ginger was a slut.

And she was hot.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
It just looked kinda gross

Idk, gingers are weird
O.o

Lets have a sexy partay!

Quote by R_U_READY?
brutal cabbage you sire are, in all sense of the word, a LEGEND no abbreviation can portray the hilarity of what u hav bequeathed to us, i love you for this

I am loved!
Quote by terrencemaddox
And she was hot.

LULZ, I remember that guy who had a gigantic machine on his face instead of regular braces. I think she kissed him?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Griff_Kid
Hey! The Weekenders changed clothes too!

Too bad every cartoon other than Disney's classics (Mickey Mouse and them) sucks balls. And don't get me started on their over priced piece of **** amusement parks.
Quote by darkstar2466
LULZ, I remember that guy who had a gigantic machine on his face instead of regular braces. I think she kissed him?

Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by Kankuro
The Adventures of Pete & Pete pwn harder.

WAY harder.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by guitarnoobie
Too bad every cartoon other than Disney's classics (Mickey Mouse and them) sucks balls. And don't get me started on their over priced piece of **** amusement parks.

It is every kid's dream to go to Disneyland.

It's a magical place where tickets cost you upwards of 50 bucks (the last time I went there, 5th grade?) and the concessions cost just the same!
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by guitarnoobie

i agree w/ the amusement park thing but do u honestly think that invader zim sucked?
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by terrencemaddox
And she was hot.

Eh, I prefer the blonde :P
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Quote by octavarium78
Eh, I prefer the blonde :P

fair enough.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by Griff_Kid
Hey! The Weekenders changed clothes too!

and it was a much better show.
<Han> I love Hitler
Fairy Oddparents pwns every cartoon made...
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Quote by Beakwithteeth
I do.

holy ****...i didnt actually think it was possible for anyone to dislike it! lol man ur the first person ive met that didnt like it lol
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by octavarium78

If you consider Family Guy to be a cartoon, then it wins by default. FOP is definitely the best kids cartoon there is though.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Well yeah family guy is the shi/t, but compared to the Simpsons, AQTH, and South Park it's kinda hard to choose.. they're all great
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Quote by Beakwithteeth
I do.

O.o
O.o

Lets have a sexy partay!

Quote by R_U_READY?
brutal cabbage you sire are, in all sense of the word, a LEGEND no abbreviation can portray the hilarity of what u hav bequeathed to us, i love you for this

I am loved!
As Told by Ginger was crap, and any show besides Fairly Odd Parents that was made by Nick isn't better than any Cartoon Cartoon.

Dexter's Lab gets my vote for best kid's cartoon show.
The person below me is probably a homosexual.
Quote by albinokrikit
i agree w/ the amusement park thing but do u honestly think that invader zim sucked?

I think it sucked too.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Invader Zim is "meh" at best.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Snipe
As Told by Ginger was crap, and any show besides Fairly Odd Parents that was made by Nick isn't better than any Cartoon Cartoon.

Dexter's Lab gets my vote for best kid's cartoon show.

I totally forgot about Cartoon Network. I loved Dexter's Lab. Especially they busted out the robots.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Johnny Bravo biatches.

That was a "legit" cartoon. Anyone else enjoy the old CN classics, a la Courage the Cowardly Dog, Space Ghost, Powerpuff Girls, Cow and Chicken (completely ridiculous show).
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
You guys have bad taste. As Told by Ginger was awesome, it was so cool it even had Macy Gray doing the theme song. If Macy Gray does your theme song, you're automatically cool. Plus, for the longest time whenever I ran out of masturbation fodder, I would think about Courtney and Ginger having a three way with me.. But then that no good Dodie, or whatever her name is, would always interupt. And I'd get pissed off, and tell her she had a weird shaped head, stupid hair, and bad taste in clothing. And then Ginger would get mad at me because I was mean to her friend, and she'd insist that I let Dodie join in. But I never would, and so it was just me and Courtney..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by guitarnoobie
It seriously was. It was the only kid's cartoon to have characters in different clothes after each day. And it also had story lines with substance. Who agrees?

Yeah, I agree with you there. It was also refreshing how the girl characters weren't complete sluts and their characters were very deep for a cartoon. Oh, and Ginger was hot.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by estranged_g_n_r
Yeah, I agree with you there. It was also refreshing how the girl characters weren't complete sluts and their characters were very deep for a cartoon. Oh, and Ginger was hot.

Oh, they were sluts when my imagination got ahold of them.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Audioboxer
"That's no hydroxyl ion! That's my wife!"

I remember that.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by octavarium78

QFT.

I still love that show.

(old) Rugrats and Ren & Stimpy are also pwnage.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Their mouths were too low, though. I imagine if they were giving someone a blow job they'd look like a lollipop or something. And then you could shake their heads around all over the place..

..Man, I'm tired.. That imagery is cracking me up, and I know it isn't at all funny.
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2