Poll: If u were a rockstar what type would you be?
Poll Options
View poll results: If u were a rockstar what type would you be?
Dope! Vodka! chicks!
12 26%
Awesome, totaly cool, no drugs or drink, CHICKS 4 eva
28 61%
I live in a listerine tank Mr Hygenical no fun
4 9%
MUMMY!!!!
7 15%
Voters: 46.
there are some guitarists ou there like slash and eric clapton who treat it lik part of their body. but if you became a rockstar how wuld you react to the fame? wouldn't it be a huge lifestyle change? i think that if i was ever to become famous, i'd ry to be like john 5 - no drugs, no alchohol etc. just there for the music and to learn about alll the guitar methods. a lot of the big guitarists don't do drugs and drink or go around raping people. so what do you think?

cjay
check out my page please
I would indulge in all those and would burn out by my late 20's but leave a lasting impression for years to come.
Quote by Clancy 13
there are some guitarists ou there like slash and eric clapton who treat it lik part of their body. but if you became a rockstar how wuld you react to the fame? wouldn't it be a huge lifestyle change? i think that if i was ever to become famous, i'd ry to be like john 5 - no drugs, no alchohol etc. just there for the music and to learn about alll the guitar methods. a lot of the big guitarists don't do drugs and drink or go around raping people. so what do you think?

cjay
check out my page please

**** you.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
****, if I really made it big, I'd for sure drink a lot.

... Yes, I was alcoholic a while back, and yes, I still like to drink. But no drugs (I did coke in the early 90's and good god... I had problems. Maybe a little pot here and there but thats it.) or chicks (as I tend to be quite a decent person.)
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
you dont have an option for booze only *tuttut*
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Well, I know if I was famous I wouldn't try shamelessly trying to self-promote myself the way you have with the attention-grabbing title and then the 'check out my profile please' at the end... I'd have people to do that for me

Edit: Also, there is no option for 'drink only' which is what I be...wouldn't do drugs (other than alcohol) and wouldn't be after groupies if I still have my girlfriend I'm with now
Quote by last_biscuit
Well, I know if I was famous I wouldn't try shamelessly trying to self-promote myself the way you have with the attention-grabbing title and then the 'check out my profile please' at the end... I'd have people to do that for me

Win.
drinker, girl's pants and leather jackets, ****ing anything that moves.

Oh wait.. I'm allready like that.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices