Hey all, I have an ESP Viper-50 and a Gibson Les Paul Studio.

I play every genre possible. Can anyone suggest a terrific amp for 500$ and under?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
i assume you want a tube amp.. if you dont mind used stuff, then id say peavey classic 30 (or 50). theyre amazing amps and theyre not very pricey. or a fender blues junior, palomino v32, and a peavey valveking 112 with new tubes and an upgraded speaker is also a great amp.
I'd love for it to be that simple, but i really need some more opinions before I can move on with my decision.
go for a laney VC15 or LC30 or a fender blues junior...500$ is a bit tight for a great tube amp,try looking into some used stuff too.how much power do u need??
The Laney VC15 is awesome
If you have a cab already, apparently the Valve Juniors are a bit good
and the Peavey 112 Valveking is unbelievable too.
Quote by bestscorer
go for a laney VC15 or LC30 or a fender blues junior...500$ is a bit tight for a great tube amp,try looking into some used stuff too.how much power do u need??

Well I'm still perfecting my skill really, but I wanna be able to gig in small places eventually.
i gig in small places like pubs or medium size clubs and i use a laney LC50II at max 4.5 on the volume knob...if u get a laney LC15 u should be able to do just fine (a VC15 is 600$ i think)50 watts on a tube amp is a good amount of power...about 120w on a solid state amp. plus the thing about valves is that ur sound improves on higher volumes so getting a LC15 and pushing max is gonna give decent power and nice tone. u should be pushing about 50 watts of solidstate through that amp
if you want to gig, the peave valveking is a good amp to use. its 50 watts, so itll be able to get loud in case you play in big areas.