Based on EC series. Just get his lower end one. (about 480$) and put Seymour Duncan '59 in both neck and bridge position. It shouldn't be too expensive, and you'll have what you want right?

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Hmm, well, like ItWillDo said before, you could buy a low(er) ended guitar but with the same shape. If you want an ESP (LTD) for like 500 pounds, you need to check out the EC400 series, I think you will love it. And they have 2 seymour duncan pu's...
Quote by DiamondEC
Hmm, well, like ItWillDo said before, you could buy a low(er) ended guitar but with the same shape. If you want an ESP (LTD) for like 500 pounds, you need to check out the EC400 series, I think you will love it. And they have 2 seymour duncan pu's...

I've had a look. Some EC400's seem to have EMGS while some have seymour duncans. Is this right?
LTD EC series. i want one too... *drools*

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
To TS, if you ever to the US you can find ESP / LTD guitars MUCH cheaper. In Europe, ESP / LTD guitars are so ridiculously expensive here it isn't funny. At all.
If I order one from the US, will I pay loads of import tax? I think I will do so its probably not worth risking it.
Quote by Blood of Greed
Does it mean the twisty things?

How can they be ****?

Different tuners are made of different qualities, and some work better than others at keeping the guitar in tune.

To be honest, just get yourself an EC-400. Grover tuners, set neck, mahogany body and neck with the same JB/59 setup in all of Will's guitars. You'd be paying probably not much more than you would for his WA-200 signature then you'd have to pay more to have his pickups installed.

Btw, Mark Morton uses the 59/59 set, not Will. And more recently, Mark has been seen actually using an EMG 81 in the bridge of his Jacksons.
Quote by rwalby9

Btw, Mark Morton uses the 59/59 set, not Will. And more recently, Mark has been seen actually using an EMG 81 in the bridge of his Jacksons.

What do you mean? Will doesnt use the Seymour Duncans from his signature?
Should I get this bad boy

http://www.guitarvillage.co.uk/product-detail.asp?id=4433&catid=3&manid=137&quantity=1&product=ESP+LTD+EC400+w%2FSeymour+Duncans%2C+Vintage+Sunburst%2C+New

I cant find any more 400's with Seymous Duncans. There are loads of different 400s it seems, and most of them have EMGS and are about 550 quid. I think the one I've linked above is the right one though.
Quote by rwalby9

i heard they are sd's but with emg-like covers on them to prevent sweat from getting into them.
45mm nut? Damn, that's pretty wide...

And TS, go to a store that stocks ESP/LTD, play the model you want to buy, and if you like it, order it from the US.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by Blood of Greed
£650 seems amazing. I can't find it for under £800 anywhere else.

try b4 you buy mate, i bought it for 650 and it was very poorly constructed and not good feeling for me. the schecter hellraiser pwns it or tokai ls90.
Quote by metalist86435
i heard they are sd's but with emg-like covers on them to prevent sweat from getting into them.

^second that.
Quote by Nutman69
i think ur gonna get flamed pretty bad.

Gear:
Peavey 5150 Combo
LTD MH-1000 NT
Schecter 007 Elite
Line 6 Pod XT Live
Quote by Blood of Greed
I've had a look. Some EC400's seem to have EMGS while some have seymour duncans. Is this right?

Jup, and they sound great.
Last edited by DiamondEC at Mar 23, 2008,
Quote by Blood of Greed
to your mother.

TROLL
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless