with genitals in / teabagging
9 9%
ewww tea.
19 20%
Voters: 96.
Page 1 of 2
How do you like your tea?

I have mine black.

And by that, I am of course referring to the tea.

So the story is, I put the teabag in, then got distracted and played piano for 10 minutes, then realised that my tea had brewed so strong that it was burning through the mug.

How do you like your tea?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I like it done for four mins with two sugars. Just got to love tea!
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
earl grey, 10 minute brew, no milk, no lemon. just pure fucking tea. as good as it gets.
I put a bag in a cup, put hot water on it and drink it.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I'm just disturebed by the fact someone like tea with their genital in *shudders*
Quote by centorium

i love green day,sure they're mostly power cords but for begginer,good they are
Quote by PlayMadness
Spent too much time in the talk like Yoda thread, you have.

I'm sorry the thread title doesn't make sense. I'm hungover and I had 4 hours of sleep.

Oh.. I forgot to add herbal tea.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Cant beat Yorkshire tea with a little bit of milk- no sugar though!
I love mine with lemon and honey. That's just me though...
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
That happens to me all the time, I leave the tea brewing and start doing something else, and oops, the leaves have been brewing for 20 minutes.

Usually I try to brew my tea for four or five minutes and add some cloves to the mix.
I like mine to not exist.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I think I speak for everyone that I had anyone's worst nightmare yesterday- the teabag had split without me knowing...so when I was nearing the bottom of the mug, I accidentally swallowed some bits of tea that had burst out...

*shudders*
I like mine with coffee (and no tea) :O

Ibanez RG3270M Prestige
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Mexican Strat w/ Kinman Woodstock Pickups

Vox Valvetronix AD120VTX (soon to be a Peavey 6505)

Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Dime Cry Baby From Hell
Quote by Kumanji
Gosh, sounds delicious

Yes it does. And I am from America, the land of Coffee drinkers.
I take it straight. Sometimes when I have a bad hangover I add a bit of milk and honey.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Weak, with a decent amount of Bénédictine (a brandy or cognac based herbal liqueur) in it, so weak infact that there's not much point in putting the tea in there in the first place.
Which would make it a 'Benny and hot,' a drink that has been traditionaly drunk in my home town ever since a local regiment stationed in Normandy during World War I brought back a taste for the drink.
I like mine average with a teaspoon of honey.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Hmmmmm tea.

I let it brew in the pot for 5 mintues, add a dab of milk (not too much) and 4 sugars. I have a very sweet tooth.

And it has to be drunk out of a giant mug. A giant manly mug with an etching of a dragon on it!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
I like my tea like I like my women; struggling to get away from me.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I like my tea like I like my women; struggling to get away from me.

>_>

<_<

They let you out then?
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Black with a spoonfull of sugar.

But if I have a cup at night I'm more inclined to put milk in it..because I'm wierd
Quote by Guitardude19
>_>

<_<

They let you out then?

Let's just say I'm not on the inside anymore
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
When me and my friend can go into town during lunch hour, we go to one of their houses and have a HUGE tea session. Many times we have been 'toned.

And whole milk with 2 sugars is amazing.
NOPE.
2 sugars, drop of milk. Strong as it gets (to speed things up i put two teabags in!).
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
mmm... I didn't know what to pick cause I only drink green tea, but I put it as "with a combination of the two" because green tea is way weaker than black so I figured twas about the same...
Page 1 of 2