Sooo....

Me and my friend are searching through random youtube videos and she wanted to look up an old band she used to listen to.

One of the members had black eyes and one of the music videos of that band featured monkeys in a hospital...

Does anyone have any clue what band this might be?

Thanks in advance...
probably just contacts..

unless you mean he got punched out?

:P
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by Kivarenn82
probably just contacts..

unless you mean he got punched out?

:P

Yeah, they were contacts, she thinks.

They might have been his "thing" or something.... We're not really sure at all...
Monkeys in a hospital sounds familiar but I can't think of the band, and it wasn't really a hospital but like a mental hospital with tonnes of 'tests' and stuff, can't of who it is or what the song was but it had monkeys bodies with the bands heads
Quote by tushmeister
Monkeys in a hospital sounds familiar but I can't think of the band, and it wasn't really a hospital but like a mental hospital with tonnes of 'tests' and stuff, can't of who it is or what the song was but it had monkeys bodies with the bands heads

Well... at least we're a bit closer...
i think its that band where chris moyles is in the vid too? forget the bands name though. some pop/dance type british band. bassment jaxx???
Originally posted by tylerishot
There is no reason that taking advantage of a drunk chick is acceptable. You can, however, beat them up, and tell them they fell down the stairs.
isnt it like fatboy slim or somethin? ah.. i dont know..
all roads lead to rome
Quote by tushmeister

Your probably thinking of that old dance song, "Wheres Your Head At", cant remember who thats y, and i dont recall any1 with black eyes in it
wes borland of limp bizkit dresses up with black eyes but i dont remember seein any monkeys in thier video clips
Aha huzzah!
I knew I rocked...

Nah, finding things on the internet is my speciality it seems, that's all
yeah basement jaxx !

That was a scary video
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.