Hey everyone,

I want to get a cheap guitar with a crazy look and then change the pickups in it, i already have the 85/81 waiting to jump in and i dont want any tremolos.

I realy like James Hetfields Brown/White guitars, anyways you got the idea what i want, can you suggest me some?

Thanks... =) max prize is 300$
smile
Quote by Horlicks

Sorry to go a bit off topic, but what the hell is the point behind Godtube and why do we need one?

To keep this slightly relevant: why not hunt online or in pawnshops? If you want a crazy looking guitar you should be able to find one there.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
i realy like the Gibson Exlporer, is there something with same shape but for 300$?
smile
id go with a low end bc rich warlock but i think that even a new set of pickups couldnt fix that beast of a guitar
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
Last edited by ac/dc752 at Mar 22, 2008,
find an older kramer. They made some wild shapes back in the day, they played awesome, and are relatively cheap.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Favourite guitar shape ever is the Fender Katana. I'm not sure where you would get one, but they are supposed to play really well too.

And given that they were made in like the 70's/80's, The tone should be good too.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress