I'm getting into a lot of industrial stuff, like Nine Inch Nails and Marilyn Manson. I like the sounds they get and the whole vibe from it, and it seems that it takes forever for me to try to find the sounds I'm looking for in FL Studio, and it takes even longer to write the pieces. I'd rather have an instrument in front of me. So I'm just wondering, what's a really good keyboard, preferably 88 keys, that can get all these sweet industrial sounds, and won't cost me a lot. I've been thinking about a Yamaha YPG model for quite a while, or DGX, but I really don't know when it comes to keyboards.

Any advice and recommendations would be appreciated.
..::RIP::..
Randy Rhoads & Dimebag
I don't know what a 'Roland Juno-D' would be like for Industrial stuff, but it's like $1000, so it's cheap in the grand scheme of things, I don't think it's 88 keys though.
Although I think you can load sounds into the Juno-D, i'm not too sure.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
casio
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Roland-Juno-D-61Key-Synthesizer?sku=700558

Right here, the Juno-D. 500 bucks, one of the cheapest synthesizers out there. I played this at a local store and it was pretty good. (I'm a huge NIN fan also, Trent used to use a Yamaha DX7 on stage, which he used to abuse the thing a lot on stage)

or you could try your luck on this

http://cgi.ebay.com/Yamaha-Dx7-Synthesizer-dx-7-Cheap-No-Reserve_W0QQitemZ130207317242QQihZ003QQcategoryZ64387QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Last edited by OpposingForce at Mar 22, 2008,
Alesis Micron? I've been wanting one for ages. However, it's not got many keys. Just it looks cool cos it's red.