It was actually in my Psychology class, and the teacher showed us these backmasking sites, and he showed a part of a song in Break on through by The Doors. and it says forwards. "Treasures there", and backwards "I am Satan"

I think this is absolutely bull, we could not make out what he was saying backwards, but when it shows the spoiler (Which you click on, and shows "I am Satan" we listened to it again, and we could hear it. Anyone could have put down some words, and we would hear that instead. Jim Morrison is NOT satan, same with Stairway to heaven, Led Zeppelin does not worship the devil.
well, my grandparents say that Led Zeppelin is devils music, so it must be true!

i actually enjoy listening to those hidden messages in songs, i think its actually pretty cool
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
I know that Page was known for his interest in the occult. Now, I'm not saying that means he went skipping about wearing a witches hat and praising Satan, but it's certainly going to contribute to people's opinions of him.

There's also supposed to be backmasking in Hotel California by The Eagles.
Ever heared of power of suggestion? (you should have, you're doing psychology)
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
It's a commonly known fact that all Psychology teachers are fucking nutters.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by faultyy

I dont think so, right now we're doing Subliminal Messages. would that be the same thing?
Quote by faultyy

This.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
No, it's basically somebody tells you something is there so you hear it. For example, you couldn't make out "I am Satan" until you'd seen the spolier, but then after you could.

It's not because it's there, it's because theres something that sounds enough like it for you to hear it after being told it's there, if that makes sense
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by faultyy
No, it's basically somebody tells you something is there so you hear it. For example, you couldn't make out "I am Satan" until you'd seen the spolier, but then after you could.

It's not because it's there, it's because theres something that sounds enough like it for you to hear it after being told it's there, if that makes sense

Thats probably it.
Quote by faultyy

Which is the power of suggestion (as indicated earlier in this thread)

I hope you keep up better in class.
I was listening to Karate by Tenacious D - next thing I knew I was knee deep in donkey faeces.

Weird...
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
Cradle of Filth is gay, and you are absolutely, positively not allowed to be gay in black metal.

It's kind of like being black in Alabama. Don't do it.