who the funk has started a hatred of all i've done? they've rated 4 of my tabs 1 star for no reason whatsoever. whata gimp!
that was me, sorry
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
maybe your tabs just suck...
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
maybe your tabs just suck...

I agree, maybe you just s-diddly-uck sir.
eh, i haven't actually heard any of the songs you've tabbed, so i actually can't say if they suck. it might just be a glitch?
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
It's a conspiracy, it actually is.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Prolly seemed like a good idea at the time...but if you're just gonna cry it only ruins everyones fun. Much like gangrape.
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
Quote by MadClownDisease
I think it may have been Nazi economic minister, Walther Funk. What other "Funk"s could it have been?

i have heard many a bad thing about his family

EDIT: oh, and whoever rated 'feed me' one star AGAIN, thats just taking the urine
It was me. And my hatred has increased now you've posted a fucking stupid thread.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by 100%guitarmad
Who The Funk
That was MEAN.

When I read that, I thought truly bizzare and wonderful had happened like Pete Townsend and Roger Daltry had teamed up with George Clinton and Bootsy Collins. But that wasn't what you're on about at all. Now I hate you.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Go to:
My profile -> My contributions -> Tabs

And voila, you'll find the guy.

You can also pm Dyuha to fix the rating.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
You can't do that. If you try to give more than three tabs a 1 star rating in a row, it makes it so you can't rate them anymore.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by MadClownDisease
I think it may have been Nazi economic minister, Walther Funk. What other "Funk"s could it have been?

Aaron Funk
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.