So, I'm going to get a new pedal today, but I dont know which one to get. I want a good Megadeth, Pantera, Randy Rhoads sound. So does anyone own the pedals and what are they like? I use a Dean Dave Mustaine VMNT1 and a Fender Cyber Deluxe.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Fender Cyber Deluxe.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Hmm i'm played the Boss one, it's pretty good, versatile tone, but I can't say.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
i have the boss mt2 and its really good. before that i had a boss os2, and it sucked on pinch harmonics(didnt knew that harmonics depend on the distortion type), unlike the mt2. highly recommend.
Quote by xtreme2ya
i have the boss mt2 and its really good. before that i had a boss os2, and it sucked on pinch harmonics(didnt knew that harmonics depend on the distortion type), unlike the mt2. highly recommend.

Metaltone sounds thin and lifeless.

Haven't used the Krank, but you'd be better off keeping the money and putting it towards a new amp. If not Metal Muff maybe?
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Ive tried every metal pedal under the sun, and the best one by far under $100 is the Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff.
5150 Combo
LTD Viper 400 (EMG 81/85)
Quote by xtreme2ya

You are wrong, the Metal Zone is a terrible pedal.
do u plan on kicking the pedal in front of your clean channel, or boosting your amps drive channel?
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey