my girlfriends always like man,why cant you just use the searchbar.i dont know why she always says it
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
my boyfriend is full of silly things he always says
its really ****ing cute.
their so retarded to be honest
like he'll randomly quote movies, or things hes seen on youtube.
Yes, people who are random and crazy are hilarious...

No really, it never gets old and you *won't* want to punch her to death every time she speaks in two months time.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Your girlfriend sounds stupid.

My ex once said... well I just liked the way she laughed, and this little squeaky noises she'd make when she was about to say something, but then stop at the last minute.
Your girlfriend sounds like one of those stupid whiney "random" scene kids.

Does she like the mighty boosh?
Quote by *Juno*
Be carefulwhat you say here. Dont associate scene kids with the boosh or else

Or else what? You'll throw hundreds of out of context quotes at me?

I'm scared.
Quote by DanRev
Or else what? You'll throw hundreds of out of context quotes at me?

I'm scared.

Wow, how about you find what you find funny, tell us and we'll happily rip the shit outta you as well.

Everyone like different things douchebag.
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
well, she's not my girlfriend, but i like her a whole freakin lot
but we're just good friends as of now

lol

but she says "banana hammock" randomly and it's funny and cute and stuff
and she does the funniest/cutest impersonation of me playing drums

god she's awesome
Quote by ultimaterocker6
Wow, how about you find what you find funny, tell us and we'll happily rip the shit outta you as well.

Everyone like different things douchebag.

Calm down love. He told me I should say something and then did the "or else" routine so I made a mild retaliation.

The threadstarters "girlfriends" quote sounds like a hell of a lot of **** mighty boosh kids come out with. Admit it, alot of kids try to say random stuff for the sake of being random. The "random" comedy of the mighty boosh appeals to them.

And just to clarify, I liked The Mighty Boosh radio show
Quote by DanRev
Calm down love. He told me I should say something and then did the "or else" routine so I made a mild retaliation.

The threadstarters "girlfriends" quote sounds like a hell of a lot of **** mighty boosh kids come out with. Admit it, alot of kids try to say random stuff for the sake of being random. The "random" comedy of the mighty boosh appeals to them.

Lol sorry bad moment, but what the hell are Boosh Kids ?

Round here we just, watch it, talk about it (rarly) and laugh about it.

+ The scene kids i know dont watch it :S
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Quote by ultimaterocker6
Lol sorry bad moment, but what the hell are Boosh Kids ?

Round here we just, watch it, talk about it (rarly) and laugh about it.

+ The scene kids i know dont watch it :S

Round here the only people that watch it are Scene kids and Film students. Alot of them like it because it makes them feel like they know non-mainstream comedy, or surreal comedy.

Both of them quote it at any given opportunity, without any reason to. They also all love Noel Fielding.

One of the reasons I like the radio show is that you cant see Noel Fieldings ****ING SMUG ANNOYING FACE.
Quote by DanRev
Round here the only people that watch it are Scene kids and Film students. Alot of them like it because it makes them feel like they know non-mainstream comedy, or surreal comedy.

Both of them quote it at any given opportunity, without any reason to. They also all love Noel Fielding.

One of the reasons I like the radio show is that you cant see Noel Fieldings ****ING SMUG ANNOYING FACE.

LET THE POWER OR FEILDING COMPEL YOU !

Fair do's, fair do's. You like what you like, i like what i like
Quote by Slinov
i love you

Quote by meh!
Yes, people who are random and crazy are hilarious...

No really, it never gets old and you *won't* want to punch her to death every time she speaks in two months time.

I'm like that. Everytime my ex sends me comments or msn's me or texts me i wanna kick a labrador puppy through a window
"goddamn gnomes get off my sauce!...."

In her defense, she was asleep.

xD
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by DanRev
Admit it, alot of kids try to say random stuff for the sake of being random.

I HATE that kind of humour. People who say stuff like "PINEAPPLE RIMJOB" out of the blue, or other such nonsensical things, really wind me up. Well done, you're really funny, I bet after talking to you for more than 15 seconds I'd want to rip my own eyeballs out.

Back on topic, my girlfriend's amazing, and I love the fact that I don't have to worry about whether I'm being too crude / close to the knuckle. I asked her if I could turn her into "the bearded witch"*, and her response was "you keep your pubes in a pot?!"

I just thought it was funny that she was more surprised at the logistics than disgusted at the prospect

*where you jizz on a girl's face and stick your pubes to it like a beard
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by DanRev

Except the Boosh is not "random"...the episodes have a plot and the dialogues are based around it

I agree with the whole "noel fielding" image thing that silly little children like.

I think Russel brandt or brand or watever is more of a problem
Quote by rhcp33roxx
my girlfriends always like man,why cant you just use the searchbar.i dont know why she always says it

I agree.

And if you do. It's a guy. Congratulations.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic