I am a big animal lover, and heres a great way to help dogs and cats in shelters.
http://www.experienceproject.com/savepets/

just by playing some fun trivia with question that are even music related, also some sport related ones, and geography related questions.

Easy easy and for every question you get right you give a sheltered animal a kibble.

help out your animals they can't help themselves, they need your help!
Lmao. Fail Fail Fail
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Earned one kibble, got bored. But to be fair, I did just donate 3000 grains of rice, so...
If you're that damn determined to help them, go give the shelter some fucking money instead of pratting about on stupid website.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
If you're that damn determined to help them, go give the shelter some fucking money instead of pratting about on stupid website.

uhm i volunteer at my local animal shelter. not to mention bring in blankets, toys ect.
Quote by x/taluha
uhm i volunteer at my local animal shelter. not to mention bring in blankets, toys ect.

Oh god

You really do fail at life

They're just fucking animals...They wont thank you back...They wont turn up at your door when your old, and thank you for looking out for then when they were young. They arnt going to go to your funeral and thank you for all you did

They are biomechanical eating, shitting, fucking machines, and that is the end of it.

/thread
Quote by Dinkydaisy

I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Alls she's trying to do is get more people involved with some thing she finds close to her heart & your all bagging on her, thats perty weak
Quote by *Juno*
Oh god

You really do fail at life

They're just fucking animals...They wont thank you back...They wont turn up at your door when your old, and thank you for looking out for then when they were young. They arnt going to go to your funeral and thank you for all you did

They are biomechanical eating, shitting, fucking machines, and that is the end of it.

/thread

People don't do everything for thanks...perhaps she just likes helping animals?
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by meh!
People don't do everything for thanks...perhaps she just likes helping animals?

I hope shes doing it for sexual gratification

And that she takes pics

And makes a thread later on and posts them
Quote by leleva
Alls she's trying to do is get more people involved with some thing she finds close to her heart & your all bagging on her, thats perty weak

+1

I should probably go to some shelter and play with some animals.

The questions on the page are kinda hard though.
This thread makes me lose the, all be it minute, faith I pretended to have in people.
I for one appreciate getting linked to this website.
DOWN&OUT
Wtf is a kibble anyway? Is that like a nibble but gayer?
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by Rabid
Quote by rizo299
Man, you're the definition of wit.

Indeed i am, thankyou, but seriously, what is a kibble?
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Quote by Rabid