I was thinking about getting one of these...is there anything else out there that beats it for the price?
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
whoa whoa wee whoa
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
I don't know much about tremolo pedals, but I YouTubed it and it sounds pretty awesome.

It's pretty expensive though.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
You can get cheaper tremolos, but they won't be as versatile as the Semaphore. Other nice trems are the Red Witch Pentavocal Trem and the Empress Tremolo, both $250. The Empress has tap tempo too.

I'm getting really impatient waiting for Lightfoot Labs to release the Goatkeeper v2 so I can get my hands on one. It looks like the most amazing trem ever.
Well, I've been looking at either the Semaphore or the Empress for a bit now. Demoes of both sound lovely, but I'm tempted to go with the Catalinbread since my SIlver Kiss sounds so nice.

But either would basically cover all that you could want from a trem. Semaphore gives you a wider range of speeds and the Empress gives you more wave-shaping options.
I don't know...the other tremolos I've seen are really expensive...and can pretty much do everything the Semaphore can.
Quote by NeverMeant
Hows the Dr. Scientist Tremolessence?
Quote by NeverMeant
wow boutique talk on UG.
i was initially going to get the Empress Tremelo, but then i opted to go for the smaller semaphore.

its pretty awesome, it can do any trem sound you wish. also have A look at the fulltone supa trem as well. thats got footswitchable wave shapes.

the dr scientist ive never tried.

ive got 3 catbread pedals, and im getting the varioboost as well
Sigs are too hard to think up
Quote by the_crimison
wow boutique talk on UG.
i was initially going to get the Empress Tremelo, but then i opted to go for the smaller semaphore.

its pretty awesome, it can do any trem sound you wish. also have A look at the fulltone supa trem as well. thats got footswitchable wave shapes.

the dr scientist ive never tried.

ive got 3 catbread pedals, and im getting the varioboost as well

Yeah Catalinbread stuff is pretty awesome, and the samll enclosures are very pedal board friendly. I'd love to get a semaphore, but I'm a tap tempo wh0re.
Doesn't the small size, make your foot move the knobs? on the sempahore..
Quote by NeverMeant
well theres an american edition one which is huge. i like small pedals. my knobs dont move. you can use rubber washers, but the knobs are pretty tight.
Sigs are too hard to think up
Cool...so any word on the Dr. Scientist Tremolesscence?
Quote by NeverMeant