are those tuners from guitar fetish all what they say they are???? im lookin for some tuners, and i dont wanna spend my budget on them, so i found the black wilkinson copy on guitar fetish.......did any of u guys try the guitar fetish tuners and are they reliable?????
im planning on getting the same ones soon, i trust GFS.
id go for it, i am gonna go for it
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
They're fine if you're on a budget.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Youre probably better off just paying the money to buy the real tuners. I bought a set of the "good as grover" tuners and well they arent. They were less money but were the same cheap korean brand tuners that I was trying to replace and dont stay in tune any better.
Go with the original, quality over quantity...or in this case cheaperness
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
Quote by aaron00lee
Go with the original, quality over quantity...or in this case cheaperness

Even the fussy pros at TGP and the Tele forums regard Wilkinson hardware quite highly. Inexpensive doesn't always mean poor quality.

Wilkinsons aren't the Guitar Fetish house brands, quite a big difference.

I put those exact tuners on my MIM strat and they were horrible. Went back to stock.
I got a set and put them on my dean evo xm, a huge improvement, not as good as grovers but for the price they are very usable.
Guitars-
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Dean Evo XM with EMG 81/85
Epiphone Stratocaster
Eastman AC120 Dreadnought
Martin Backpacker
Squire P-Bass
Kala Mahogany Tenor Ukulele
Quote by Shepdog
I put those exact tuners on my MIM strat and they were horrible. Went back to stock.

Some details would be nice. "They were horrible" means **** all.
I bought wilk tuners there, the locking ones. The suck indeed. buy planet wave locking, less than 50 bucks, great tuners.
Quote by Ippon
Even the fussy pros at TGP and the Tele forums regard Wilkinson hardware quite highly. Inexpensive doesn't always mean poor quality.

Wilkinsons aren't the Guitar Fetish house brands, quite a big difference.

the ones on guitar fetish are wilkinson COPIES, not the real thing.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer