Here's a song I wrote last year called "Dissolution...An Organic Nightmare". It's the only song I've ever done where I also tabbed out the vocal track. It's a metal ballad of sorts, with some slight deviations from the norm. The solo is kind of Loomis-inspired, but not as sweepy and it doesn't really sound like him lol. Hope you enjoy it!
Attachments:
Dissolution...An Organic Nightmare.zip
Last edited by KnifelineAttack at Mar 22, 2008,
pretty good the solo is kick ass. but some of the acoustic just seems wierd. but still good job
GEAR:

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epi Les Paul (modded with EMG 81/85, various other things)
Boss Looper
Member of UG's Hatecrew!
Quote by ipodmania7
pretty good the solo is kick ass. but some of the acoustic just seems wierd. but still good job

Yeah I was being a freak about not using "normal" open chords for this song. I do that a lot, and know I'm much better at it, but some of the chords in there are a little odd sounding. Thanks for the comment though!
Quote by Mack56
that was pretty good, man. i'd love to hear the real thing some time.

HAHA! So would I. I write so much stuff, and not all of it tends to be used in the near future by my band. And even if it is, it takes some time before we go and record it. We're working on some other cool things ATM, maybe this will see the light of day as a real song somewhere down the road! I'll keep you posted!