Guitar Hero is becoming too much of a fad. I've seen it happen to some of my ex-friends, all they talk about is guita hero this, guitar hero that. Sayin someone sux at guitar hero is like callin em gay. It's ridiculous.....
Quote by jonathan92
schecter damien 7 is one monster of a guitar.

[Proud owner of a Schecter Damien 7]
Quote by blynd_snyper
This is definitely taking it too far.

Seriously, a guitar amp that "also works with real guitar"?

I know. That phails bout as hard as this.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
This is gonna be the death of real guitarists. Nobody will care if that kid over at GC can play anything you ask him to with 100% accuracy, speed, and even adds originality, because they will be much more interested in the kid over at Game Stop who can play Dragonforce perfectly on performance mode. *sigh*
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
AHHAH the amp! That's so great. "Works with real electric guitars too!" Hahahah oh man that is hilarious.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by orangepaint
AHHAH the amp! That's so great. "Works with real electric guitars too!" Hahahah oh man that is hilarious.

it's not great, it is the beginning of the end of real guitarists forever... itll be like NYC in i am legend at GC in the next few years, cuz no one will care bout the few that actually put in the work to learn this great instrument, when it takes that guy on youtube only a month or 2 to play dragon force on expert, while itll take a real guitarist mayb years to play that, this is sad, i say UG bans together and kills guitar hero!!! who's with me???
Quote by guitardude34875
it's not great, it is the beginning of the end of real guitarists forever... itll be like NYC in i am legend at GC in the next few years, cuz no one will care bout the few that actually put in the work to learn this great instrument, when it takes that guy on youtube only a month or 2 to play dragon force on expert, while itll take a real guitarist mayb years to play that, this is sad, i say UG bans together and kills guitar hero!!! who's with me???

I didn't really mean like "Oh that's wonderful", I meant like "Hahah that's hilarious"

Guitar Hero Fanboys can play all the guitar hero they want, they'll still never be anything close to a real guitarist.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by guitardude34875
a guitar amp for guitar hero?!?!?!?! how does that work? doesn't it make sounds when you play the game?

Maybe it works like an extra speaker for your television?
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
Quote by orangepaint
I didn't really mean like "Oh that's wonderful", I meant like "Hahah that's hilarious"

Guitar Hero Fanboys can play all the guitar hero they want, they'll still never be anything close to a real guitarist.

yeah, we know that, but how will the rest of the world know that? the media talks about GH so much tha its rediculous, to the people who play that, real guitar almost doesn't exist
Quote by guitardude34875

Actually, I'm a guitar teacher, and 3 of my students all started playing guitar because of GH. It's putting life back into real guitar playing.
Dickless.
Quote by guitardude34875

Are you serious?
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
The turntable was pretty awesome

Quote by guitardude34875

I love guitar hero just for people like you