Does anyone know if they pay their employees on comission?
I want to buy some stuff there, but I don't want them to just try to sell me their wall of TV's.
I like Fall Out Boy.
That is all.
They will probably do that. Every store does it now. they say hello, then they follow you around, then they try to sell you things, then they force themselves to sell you things and will do anything to make money. It's the worst thing ever.
Please?
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Last edited by jasonmetal love at Oct 21, 2008,
Quote by reaume140
They will probably do that. Every store does it now. they say hello, then they follow you around, then they try to sell you things, then they force themselves to sell you things and will do anything to make money. It's the worst thing ever.

That sucks. Is this only so in the US? I don't seem to notice it over here.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
it's probably why their employees have to be 18
so they can **** them over
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
You'll be fine. Just keep saying no, they normally get the hint. Don't pretend you are interested in them or they keep talking.
Quote by ckellingc
puffycow, you rock

Quote by Krieg Commando
Puffycow, you've got mojo

touch me
MJy brother worked at circuit city and he wasnt on commission
he also had no will to sell because of that
Quote by icancount1345
MJy brother worked at circuit city and he wasnt on commission
he also had no will to sell because of that

it'll do that to you
I worked there for a while, they don't pay employees on commission, but they do on "incentives" like rewards points for them and just random bs that doesn't really matter haha.
Do Whip-Its