Sorry I wouldnt say so, the pickups look suspect and never heard of the brand before. If your looking for a guitar similar to that look at some epiphones or shechlers. (dont think i spelled that right) You might be spending a lil more money but it will be worth it.
If you're already spending $240, I'd say get a brand you know. What kind of music do you plan to play anyway?
Up the Punx!
Agiles are very good guitars, their les pauls are better than epiphones.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
Quote by Dvnc
If you're already spending $240, I'd say get a brand you know. What kind of music do you plan to play anyway?

Anything for rock, to hardcore, to metal. I heard from someone here that Agile's are cheap "high-quality" guitars but I guess not. I cant really go over $300-350 dollars. (My parents are cheap).
Quote by John W

+1
Quote by ukuleleftw
When is beating your cat not justified?

Quote by Gaz_m2k5
This is almost as stupid as when someone thought there might be a UG warehouse where all the tabs are stored.

July 8th, 2007 @ Wembley - Best day ever
Quote by John W

+1
im buying an agile reaper custom this summer, and i know its better than my epiphone
Gear
ESP Ltd EC-256
Takamine G-40
Boss NS-2
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Classic OD
MXR 10-Band EQ
Boss TU-3
B 52 AT-100
B 52 AT 412A

Line 6 Relay G30
even the website looks a bit rubbish. a decent retailer would have a nice site is my logic.
if you're gonna buy a guitar get it from a trusted retailer.
i recommend Yamaha. the Pacifica 112v is a good guitar, but seeing as you're looking for an upgrade, you'll probably want something a little better. Yamaha are good
Ye the ex-guitarist in my band had one the same but single cutaway and it played nicely, sounds was good for the price but jeez it was as heavy as my Custom LP.
My gear:

Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson Les Paul Studio
PRS McCarty 10 Top
+more
JCM900 Head and 1960B
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
MXR ZW-44
Korg Pitchblack
Small Clone
Boss GE-7

Check my band
www.suicideblonderocks.co.uk
Quote by keiron_d
even the website looks a bit rubbish. a decent retailer would have a nice site is my logic.
if you're gonna buy a guitar get it from a trusted retailer.
i recommend Yamaha. the Pacifica 112v is a good guitar, but seeing as you're looking for an upgrade, you'll probably want something a little better. Yamaha are good

They are a good brand, I live near the retail outlet, and I've played most of their stuff. So everyone saying they looks shifty, they're not. The EMG equipped LPs sound better than most guitars I've played.
Dickless.
Oh and one other think....

NEVER BUY A GUITAR UNLESS YOU HAVE PLAYED IT FIRST!!!!!!!! AND WHATEVER GUITAR YOU PLAY IN STORE SHOULD BE THE ONE YOU WALK OUT WITH!!!!!!

I cant stress this enough people!
Agiles are commonly recommended here. As is rondomusic.com go for it.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Quote by Jon !_!
Anything is an upgrade from a squire.

Hah!
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!
Quote by TheQuailman
Now the specs look bad on that bc rich. I'd prefer your squier over it.

Should I just stick with the agile? Or at least find a better site that sells them?
Quote by ~Shred Hero~
Should I just stick with the agile? Or at least find a better site that sells them?

Stick with the Agile, like I said a dozen posts ago. They're good guitars, but before you buy a guitar, you really need to learn what makes a guitar good.
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Stick with the Agile, like I said a dozen posts ago. They're good guitars, but before you buy a guitar, you really need to learn what makes a guitar good.

Any tips?