Page 1 of 2
Yeah, you read the title correctly. This is not fake, either.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=541189&in_page_id=1766&ito=1490
This shows the flaws of Perjury.

What do you have to say, pit?
██████████████████████████████
Last edited by Ralbert07 at Mar 22, 2008,
I find it not funny in a sad way
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
i just love when people dont take into account the effect their actions can have on others, this is just sad

RIP
Damn, that sucks. But I still think it's kinda funny.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Holy **** that sucks, the person who wrote that letter should be publicly beaten
lol
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-6 FR, C-7 FR, C-8
ESP LTD MH-250 w/ EMG 81/85
Man that really blows, that really really blows.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Why would someone want to do that? :s
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Can't blame him. Something like a rape charge would pretty much ruin his livelihood, even if it turned out he was innocent.

This is why I hate that victims get anonymity, but criminals get their name and address printed in the Daily Mirror. Not all accusations are true.
That's sad. I don't know why the company wouldn't look into the rape accusations before firing him.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
That's sad. I don't know why the company wouldn't look into the rape accusations before firing him.

If you read the article, they did. However there was some kind of communication error between his contractor and Ikea, who he was contracted to.
Quote by brandon369852

That happens a lot. This guy i know at my school was falsely accused of rape, and just because he was accused he lost his scholarship to a military college he had dreamed of going to.
Who dat?
Quote by MegaJeff
Holy **** that sucks, the person who wrote that letter should be publicly beaten

I think you've got the right idea! I think we should start up a UG lynch mob just for occasions like these.

I would totally go Punisher on whoever wrote that artice
Quote by MegaJeff
Yes he should. No one never has the right to destroy a man's life. RIP
You shouldn't be so sure you know what's going on...

Maybe he did rapes someone... it's very hard to prove rape.
Maybe the person who sent the letter has problems them selves, or perhaps a very good reason for hating the man.

Though on reading the article, I don't that's too like, though my point remains

Why do people always want to turn situations into this fight where they can go "OMG, they' evil, let's kill because everything's black and white like that and it's easy to demonise the other party because we don't know anything about them'.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
How sa...

Oh wait, it's the Daily Mail...

How sad.

Seriously, I guess some people have no soul anymore.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Shouldn't the person who wrote the letter be tried for manslaughter, or something similar.

Still I think the old sucker should have hung in there. If his company and contractor were investigating then, if it was false, he probably would have eventually gone back to work.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by Bushinarin
Shouldn't the person who wrote the letter be tried for manslaughter, or something similar.

Still I think the old sucker should have hung in there. If his company and contractor were investigating then, if it was false, he probably would have eventually gone back to work.

The thing is though, they don't know who wrote it.

That's the sad thing
Newspapers seems to be taking a guilty till proven innocent stance on everything now, especially with rape and sexual offences.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
I remember seeing an episode of Law and Order: SVU that was similar to this. That's a shame
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
I wouldn't be quick to jump to conclusions here as you never know the real story with things like this. How do we know he didn't actually rape someone? I don't understand how the Daily Mail can say that it is categorically false.

Still sad though.
Quote by TOAOIsaac

how the hell is that funny?
Shame the source is the daily mail whose name in english actually means "faux-interlectual right wing piece of crap"
What the hell were his employers thinking? They should refer it to the police and let them take action before they did.

And it's not perjury, that's when you lie in court. This is just plain old mean lying.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Spaethor!
I think you've got the right idea! I think we should start up a UG lynch mob just for occasions like these.

I would totally go Punisher on whoever wrote that artice

FUCK YEAH FRANK CASTLE
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by MegaJeff
Stick a plunger up his as$!!!!
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
damn.. that's too bad.. I mean, once I heard of a teacher who was accused by sexual harrasment by one if his students (it was fake).. and so the girl did it only because she got a bad note or something.. so then, the guy gets fired and stuff, and then the girl tels her mom what she did, and her mom goes like, call him... apologize! and she calls him like, 5 minutes after he killed himself.. DAMN!

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by Vermintide

This is why I hate that victims get anonymity, but criminals get their name and address printed in the Daily Mirror. Not all accusations are true.

Exactly.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Quote by TOAOIsaac

How is it?

Quote by GrEgUms1991
If he was innocent then why did he kill himself?

This is old news. There are whole lives, jobs and families which are wrecked due to false rape allegations all the time, and the worse part of it is that some never recover, even if they are cleared.

Witness protection into this area is completely lax and it isn't helped further by our tabloids and media fueling the hatred.
Last edited by Craigo at Mar 22, 2008,
Quote by Craigo

This is old news. There are whole lives, jobs and families which are wrecked due to false rape allegations all the time, and the worse part of it is that some never recover, even if they are cleared.

Witness protection into this area is completely lax and it isn't helped further by our tabloids and media fueling the hatred.

That's why I don;t reckon any names should be published till someone has been proven guilty.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Next week: Man hangs himself after writing a letter falsely accusing someone of rape.

But that blows. a lot.
GO YANKEES!
Page 1 of 2