I went to see a Radiohead (OK Computer) laser light show at a planetarium last night, and I'm a changed man. When it was over, I felt like I smoked weed for an entire hour, I was that mellow. It was by far one of the coolest things I've seen and heard. In some parts it was like the entire room was revolving around you, and in other parts it seemed like you were going to die any of you guys ever go to these things? I highly suggest it to mellow out
Last edited by strat335 at Mar 22, 2008,
I freakin' love laser light shows. I've never seen one while high though. I'll jot that down on my "things to do" list.
Laser Floyd FTW
██████████████████████████████
floyd definitely seems like the best band to see at one of these. they had zeppelin playin earlier, and wish you were here by the floyd is playin tonight. my girlfriend wanted to see the radiohead one, though

i'm pretty sure if someone was trippin on acid during one of these, they would have an absolutely terrible trip. i literally thought i was gonna die during some of the parts and i was sober, but in other sequences it was total bliss.
in the summer, they do a Dark Side of the Moon laz0r show every weekend at the planetarium that's like twenty minutes from my house. i think i'm going to go this summer, i've never actually gone.