is ticketmaster.com the same company as livenation.com??

if not is ticketmaster.com reliable to get you the tickets anyway and to get them right eg. when ordering standing you definately get standing and not seated?!

^sorry if that doesn't make much sense
I've never had a problem with ticketmaster if that's what you mean, they've always been reliable for me. Besides the ridiculous service charges...
Electrolytes Smell Like Semen...
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
i ordered floor for gigantour and they ****ed up and gave me seated but they changed it after i called them up, they're pretty reliable

if they give me seated im gonna be real pissed
definately be calling them, how much does the phone call cost per minute?
I buy all my tickets from Ticketmaster. Only thing I hate, like said before, is the crazy service charges for everything you could think of. My $70 Rush tickets I bought ended up being a little over $90. But they are 101% reliable.
free phone call, but they have service charges and such will probably work out to an extra $15 per ticket. they are good though
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
Quote by The_Paranoia
I buy all my tickets from Ticketmaster. Only thing I hate, like said before, is the crazy service charges for everything you could think of. My $70 Rush tickets I bought ended up being a little over $90. But they are 101% reliable.

good
dont care too much for cost as long as the gig/concert is good and i get the standing tickets im happy
they charged me for 6 tickets when I ordered to see Foo's at manchester in June when I only clicked that I wanted 2! their site f***ed up really bad resulting in them wanting £300 for tickets I hadnt ordered!
In the end I got a full refund and went on gigsandtours.com and they got it right first time.

morale of this story, ticketmaster are b*llocks!!
just quickly though
im looking through my order details and they say
Iron maiden-Standing
and later goes on to
seats 1124 to 1125

does that mean anything or are they still standing tickets?
You can review your order before you choose to pay. If you choose to pay for more tickets than you want or the incorrect area, that is your own fault. I've never received/printed incorrect tickets compared to the invoice and I can't imagine that ever happening.
mmmk.
Quote by a6l6e6x1
just quickly though
im looking through my order details and they say
Iron maiden-Standing
and later goes on to
seats 1124 to 1125

does that mean anything or are they still standing tickets?

If it's an indoor concert they usually have to give you a seat number even for floor tickets, but if it concerns you call them.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
If it's an indoor concert they usually have to give you a seat number even for floor tickets, but if it concerns you call them.

its in a stadium so hopefully your right but ive sent them a e-mail anyway just to check

Thanks for all your help, it really has been troubling me
Quote by a6l6e6x1
its in a stadium so hopefully your right but ive sent them a e-mail anyway just to check

Thanks for all your help, it really has been troubling me

yeah
nothing to worry about
every standing ticket ive had had a seat number on it, its just to keep everything organized
if your ticket says standing, your standing
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.