i'm car shopping and theres this car advertised in my news paper called a Hyundai Tibero. i've never heard of this car before and i cant find it anywhere on the internet. i thought it might be a typo, mistaken for the Hyundai Tiburon. but i'm not sure, does anyone know of a Hyundai Tibero?

thanks and i'm really sorry that this is teh lamez. oh well.
i have 5
theyre all green
you want one?
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
There's no such thing. Also, even if it happens to be a Tiburon, don't bother. They're FWD, and they're not that fast.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Quote by philipp122
There's no such thing. Also, even if it happens to be a Tiburon, don't bother. They're FWD, and they're not that fast.

There is nothing wrong with a car being FWD.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by n.maddox
yes! wait, "tiberos" or tiburons?
green is mah favorite color yo

tiberos
and all i need is a credit card number to verify who you are
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
There is nothing wrong with a car being FWD.

Well, no. But RWD is both more fun and more sporty. Youdon't have as much control of the car with a FWD car. You can control it easier, but you have less total control. A FWD car will understeer into a corner, but it has more stability coming out of the corner. However, the turn-in you get with a sporty RWD car, combined with good throttle control and a good line, will give you an advantage over a FWD car, assuming they both have the same horsepower, torque, suspension type & setup, brake system & setup, weight distribution, etc. and are essentially the same car excpet for one is FWD and the other is RWD.

Also, RWDs are more fun. You can't drift or power oversteer at all with a FWd, you can only brake slide and oversteer a little. Also, you don't get as well of a launch at the drag strip.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
they're actually only drivable in europe or they spontaneously combust
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by philipp122
Well, no. But RWD is both more fun and more sporty. Youdon't have as much control of the car with a FWD car. You can control it easier, but you have less total control. A FWD car will understeer into a corner, but it has more stability coming out of the corner. However, the turn-in you get with a sporty RWD car, combined with good throttle control and a good line, will give you an advantage over a FWD car, assuming they both have the same horsepower, torque, suspension type & setup, brake system & setup, weight distribution, etc. and are essentially the same car excpet for one is FWD and the other is RWD.

Also, RWDs are more fun. You can't drift or power oversteer at all with a FWd, you can only brake slide and oversteer a little. Also, you don't get as well of a launch at the drag strip.

while you make a few good points. it IS possible to drift FWD (personal experience) its not fun. Also, the fact that he's looking at Hyundais leads me to believe that he's not looking for something to race.

Edit: on a side note, AWD is awesome, but sucks when trying to peel out or drift, too much traction.
Bторой член в"Русскoй группe."PM Vindication to join
Quote by psychedelic420
I think Tiksi settled the matters. haha great job!

Quote by happytimeharry
The power of Christ compels me...

to touch myself.

Deputy Leader, Secretary General, UG Ambassador USA
Last edited by Tiksi at Mar 22, 2008,
Quote by philipp122

Naw, you can too drift in a front wheel drive. I prefer FWD over RWD any day. I just don't like the feel of them for some reason.
providing you don't get a lemon, hyundai's can be decent cars, my wife has one and it has over 240000kms on it and still going good, once it's not fit for the road anymore we are stripping it down and modding it for dirt racing.
"Redonkulous"?

Edit: Is that like a stupider-sounding, Dr. Seuss version of "ridiculous"?
SAVE THE JAZZ

"Remember, there are two kinds of people in the world:
People who finish things, and"