Last thursday in school (and in boredom) i decided to get high just to endure the rest of the day.
Of course something went wrong and i became more or less paralyzed in both arms and legs and ****ed up in the head like never before. During the last lesson a friend of mine ran up to me and whispered something like "the cops are here".
I got even more freaked out (if possible) and felt like crying and all that, but then she said she was just kidding, which felt good.

Now, today i read a blog by some girl in my school where it says;
"last thursday, some guy in school apparently got high, freakin jerk.
oh, and the cops visited our school blabla".
So it seems the cops really were there.

My question is; as long as i am not suspected by any teacher, i'm alright?

Oh Yeah, i know i'm a ****ing loser.
But you know, it wasn't my intention to draw so much attention.
all roads lead to rome
d00d
she wrote about you in her blog
she wants to bang you
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Don't smoke weed during school, you wouldn't drink alcohol at school so don't take any other drug.

Everything in moderation and at the appropiate time. If you do get caught it'll be your own fault for smoking it at school.

To be honest though I seriously don't think you'll get caught but let this be a lesson to smoke it when it's appropriate.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Just play it cool, use your Clear Eyes, and never hold.

And fuck da po-leese.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
if anything was going to happen, they would of done it there and then so dont worry dude, your safe
Um... Drugs are bad, mmkay? You shouldn't do drugs. And Alchohal's bad, mmkay? You shouldn't drink alchohal.
-Mr. Mackey
You're a fucking child. Pay attention in school so you may actually make something of yourself.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Much be some pretty heavy **** man!

But yeah I smoke pot/hash nearly every day.

BUT I DONT SMOKE AT SCHOOL, ITS RETARDED.

my grade ten year was pactically non-existant because I would skip school all day and get high. damn Now im trying to graduate by 2009

JEDIT: there is teachers that target me for being an open pot head. I was one two occasions sent to my principal under the supsicion that i was high or that i smelled like it. I've told my principal AND my vice principal who are much harsher, that "**** yeah Im a pothead, what are you gonna do about it? I dont smoke at school I VALUE MY EDUCATION." and the worst they can do is send you home for a day.

One thing is, this trick doesn't work if you have weed on you. Because i've been searched and my locker has been too.
The UG churches Tabernacle maintenence guy.

I suvived the Bannecide.
Last edited by HangmaN47 at Mar 22, 2008,
i got high before school once and didnt take into account that my first hour class was shop, so when my teacher was making me do alot of cutting on the bandsaw i started freaking out a little. not fun
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Thanks for the advices heh!
and darkstar, take it easy.. my grades are cool and it was a one-timer, i am not necessarily a pot-smoking bully without future plans...
even though that's what it looks like.
all roads lead to rome
You cant be the only person to get high in your school? Why is she writing about you in particular?

My guess is that she hates you and wants you to get arrested and die.
I get high before school all the time, it doesn't really affect me very much. In fact when I had welding last semester I did some of my best welds when I was blitzed. I would say don't worry about it man, if something didn't happen right away, it won't happen at all.
The cops can't do **** to you if you're high. you could have a conversation with one, and he could know that you're high, and as long as you don't have any paraphernalia (pipe, rolling papers, blunt wrap, trees) you'll be fine. They can only get you if they catch you smoking, or catch you with something on you.
Smoke away
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
I'd just like to point out what time it was when I posted that ^ =D
you're sure?
i thought they could get you if they knew you were under the influence of drugs?
all roads lead to rome
Nope, you can deny it. Tell them you were smoking cigarettes or a cigar.
Quote by Luppi
you're sure?
i thought they could get you if they knew you were under the influence of drugs?

I'm not aware of a cop bein able to "get you" for just being high. Unless you're causing trouble or if someone gives a reason of suspicion that you're carrying drugs.

It's not a very bright idea to go to school when under the influence of any kind illegal substance, come on now. If you need uppers to finish your senior project an hour before you present well then so be it...then again I guess not.

Refusing a drug test, I dunno. I've never had a drug test forced on me (besides applying for a job).

I take that back, I refused a test from my ex-gf's mom when she thought I looked "strange."
Why don't you wait till you get to High School, get it ?? "High" School

I FAIL
Se habla español

Quote by pinheadslts75
People come up with the dumbest names for sexual acts. And the most disgusting concepts for sexual acts.

I'm tempted to report this thread because of how weird this is getting.

I saw x/taluha get her clock
Quote by Luppi
Last thursday in school (and in boredom) i decided to get high just to endure the rest of the day.
Of course something went wrong and i became more or less paralyzed in both arms and legs and ****ed up in the head like never before. During the last lesson a friend of mine ran up to me and whispered something like "the cops are here".
I got even more freaked out (if possible) and felt like crying and all that, but then she said she was just kidding, which felt good.

Now, today i read a blog by some girl in my school where it says;
"last thursday, some guy in school apparently got high, freakin jerk.
oh, and the cops visited our school blabla".
So it seems the cops really were there.

My question is; as long as i am not suspected by any teacher, i'm alright?

Oh Yeah, i know i'm a ****ing loser.
But you know, it wasn't my intention to draw so much attention.

Dude, deny deny deny, they can't tell you **** unless they have definitve proof of you being high and the only way they couldve done that is if they had caught you that day, anyone could make allegations of you being high and all you have to say is that you felt sick and feverish and thought you could get over it...don't give in to anything they tell you no matter what they can't say anything.
Do Whip-Its
Quote by Flemfloyd
Don't smoke weed during school, you wouldn't drink alcohol at school so don't take any other drug.

Everything in moderation and at the appropiate time. If you do get caught it'll be your own fault for smoking it at school.

To be honest though I seriously don't think you'll get caught but let this be a lesson to smoke it when it's appropriate.

I did everything from drinking 24 oz of vodka at school, popping 12 coricidin in the moring, smoking weed, doing meth, ecstacy, the works...and never got caught, it was a good senior year but yea, none of those things necessarily mean that you'll get caught, it's all about how you act in the presence of others...if you just chill and enjoy you won't have problems.
Do Whip-Its
next time just wake and bake dude its so much easier than the chances of getting caught in school
Quote by GravityRides
I really like getting whipped on my back or ass..it just feels good to me

and I have a small thing for feet
wake and bake fer sures, i just used to get to school about 20 mins early and have a morning sesh in a friend's car or something, I mean you'd stink up the street if you didnt hot box but its much safer
Do Whip-Its
Quote by HangmaN47
Much be some pretty heavy **** man!

But yeah I smoke pot/hash nearly every day.

BUT I DONT SMOKE AT SCHOOL, ITS RETARDED.

my grade ten year was pactically non-existant because I would skip school all day and get high. damn Now im trying to graduate by 2009

JEDIT: there is teachers that target me for being an open pot head. I was one two occasions sent to my principal under the supsicion that i was high or that i smelled like it. I've told my principal AND my vice principal who are much harsher, that "**** yeah Im a pothead, what are you gonna do about it? I dont smoke at school I VALUE MY EDUCATION." and the worst they can do is send you home for a day.

One thing is, this trick doesn't work if you have weed on you. Because i've been searched and my locker has been too.

Ermmmm...excuse me but since when did you have a username begining with J?
lol i smoke weed almost every day in school but i still get high marks in my classes and im in physics and pre-cal......but my school is pretty much a fu**in school for retards.

oh and p/s Creamcheeze ottawa sux lol

GO MONTREAL
Who cares dude? If you're worried, just cut her head off and bury the body somewhere in a forest, very deep, and make sure to cover all traces. She won't be a problem then.

but my school is pretty much a fu**in school for retards.

That explains things, doesn't it?

Big tip for many of you: toking in school isn't worth it. Save your weed for more fun places to toke.
Quote by Luppi
but can you refuse drug tests?

it all depends on the school you go to dude
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke
That explains things, doesn't it?

wat u mean by that i still get great marks and do all my work
Quote by Luppi
but can you refuse drug tests?

its not illegal to have THC in ur blood
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
If you refuse a drug test, then you could potentially get into trouble. But they need to have a reason to ask you to take one, so as long as you don't have anything on you and you act normal, you'll be fine.