Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Quote by Von Hugenstein
what is a good song for two guitarists to learn? A song with two guitars?

you have answered your own question. A good song for two guitarists to learn is indeed a song with two guitars. Congratulations.
Quote by reaume140
you have answered your own question. A good song for two guitarists to learn is indeed a song with two guitars. Congratulations.

ur funny mate.

depends what ur into. most metal songs need some pretty tight rhythm playing. bullet for my valentine songs harmonise a lot as well
hotel california.. oh wait.. just.. oh damn

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
All That Remains, Avenged Sevonfold, Bullet For My Valentine, (some) Foo Fighters, Metallica, but it all depends on how good the two guitarists are,
i do some weezer stuff, say it aint so, undone. in flames stuff is good and fun. some old thrice is good. rolling stones stuff too!
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
Try out some.............................

Blind Melon. Most. Amazing. Band. Ever. Plus they have two guitar players.
The UG churches Tabernacle maintenence guy.

I suvived the Bannecide.
hangman. was that necessary. you tard head go away.
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
Quote by Von Hugenstein
what is a good song for two guitarists to learn? A song with two guitars?

i lol'd.
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Fear of the dark by Iron Maiden it's a brilliant song with much guitar harmonise.
GEAR

Dean V79
Randall RG50-TC
Roland MicroCube
Fanasia Suite by Al Di Meola.
...Up to the battlefield to where the spirits walk...
Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here.
The person below me is probably a homosexual.