Not that kind of screw perv...the screws on my mounting ring for my bridge pickup are loose. By that i mean that when i move the guitar belly side up the pickups sticks on the string...and if i lurch the guitar forward while playing the lowest part of the pickup, ie. the magnet that pickups the low e, sticks onto the low e string. I have no idea how to fix this and its not uniform, because the low e is completely loose pretty much whilst the high e is pretty steadfast, so basiclly it makes a slant. Any help on this would be great...
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
The screw isn't holding the spring between the mounting ring and the bottom of the pickup.
Easy fix. Just need to go in there and make sure the screw is going through the spring, holding it in place between the mounting ring and the bottom portion of your pickup. I'll look for a picture....
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
Hmm, interesting Ippon. Sure would have saved me alot of anguish some three years ago....
Well, I tried looking for a picture but if the other side is fine, then you can just see what I'm talking about...

*goes off to find toothpicks to see for myself*
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY