i was thniking the other day about pedals, when i asked a question to mmyself. what if i could make the dream pedal board. It would have no boss, digitech, danelectro, behringer or even electro harmonix pedals in it. It Would instead have the best pedals from around the world, wether they be custom built treble boosters or evn tube screameers, only the highest quality accepted, and each of them almost unheard of. The idea is, instead of having the pedals that everybody uses, either having pedals nobody has heard of, pedals nobody can afford, or pedals that have beutiful construction, like geranium octave fuzz 's.

HELP ME OUT!!!

your suggestions for each of the following pedals.

Wah
Volume
Overdrive 1
Overdrive 2
Fuzz
Delay
Reverb
Chorus
Flange
Treble Booster
Octaver
Tremolo
Compressor

Thats all i can think of at the moment. get back to me.

AND REMEMBER THE GOLDEN RULE WITH PEDALS
The bigger the better.
Last edited by johnsjollygiant at Mar 22, 2008,
Quote by johnsjollygiant
i was thniking the other day about pedals, when i asked a question to mmyself. what if i could make the dream pedal board. It would have no boss, digitech, danelectro, behringer or even electro harmonix pedals in it. It Would instead have the best pedals from around the world, wether they be custom built treble boosters or evn tube screameers, only the highest quality accepted, and each of them almost unheard of. The idea is, instead of having the pedals that everybody uses, either having pedals nobody has heard of, pedals nobody can afford, or pedals that have beutiful construction, like geranium octave fuzz 's.

HELP ME OUT!!!

your suggestions for each of the following pedals.

Wah - RMC Picture wah
Volume - volume knob?
Overdrive 1 - FD 2
Overdrive 2 - OCD
Fuzz - Fuzz face
Delay - DMM
Reverb- holiest grail (not really sure)
Chorus - again not to sure
Flange - not sure
Treble Booster - not sure
Octaver - not sure

Thats all i can think of at the moment. get back to me.

AND REMEMBER THE GOLDEN RULE WITH PEDALS
The bigger the better.

put my opinion in. but why so many???? tone suckage?
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
boss EHX and digitech can be awesome though. i dont undeerstand your arrogance
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Everything from ZVex and Fulltone.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
boss EHX and digitech can be awesome though. i dont undeerstand your arrogance

Sorry, not trying to be arrogant. just trying to get away from the mainstream bands. yes i no they can be awesome, ive tried out the electric mistress. ive felt the pain of being five pounds short.

but why so many???? tone suckage?

no, wouldnt use all of them, just trying to accumulate opinions. just choose one you knkow to be insane and put it in. tone suckage also though. lol.
which zvex and fulltone? choose a few and put them in, and in about four weeks, ill put everybodies opinion together to make the dream pedal board.
i wont buy any of them though, im saving up for a barenuckle HB
oh btw current rig?
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Thomann.de and Harmony central reviews for hours and hours. Then you'll have your answer.

And yes, why so many?
Har nånn egentli vorri langt sjøl om bestemt sæ for å bruk t å me gå å vill å gjør sjå mer lik?
Wah --Teese Picture Wah
Volume -- volume knob
Overdrive 1 -- Tom Cochrane Tim
Overdrive 2 -- Crowther HotCake
Fuzz -- Analogman SunFace NKT 275
Delay -- Fulltone TTE
Reverb -- Fender Reverb tank
Chorus -- Empress Chorus
Flange -- Fulltone ChoralFlange
Treble Booster -- Analogman Beano Boost
Octaver -- EHX POG (sorry, doesn't get much better)
Tremolo -- Semaphore Tremolo
Compressor -- Keeley 2-knob
Lol at your concept.

EHX pedals are grade A, Boss's can be good as well. Danelectros make good pedals, when you look past the FAB and plsatic series.
Behringer also makes formidable clones.

Also, a dream pedalboard sohuldn't consist of every efect ever, it sohuld consist of what you need.

And lastly, by succombing to this ideal, you are just feeding into the boutique hype which shouldn't exist. :P

Also, bigger=/=better.

It would've been better to totally omit the first half of your post and just say you want pedals that no one else uses/knows about/can afford(why?).
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
How dare you badmouth Electro-Harmonix's good name??? They make awesome pedals and which are the choice of an uncountable number of pro musicians!

Goddamn you're an arrogant S.O.B.!
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Electro-Harmonix pedals are awesome. Get the Big Muff for super fuzz sound.
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke
Check out my sig it took twenty years of buying trading or what ever to get what I want. That is my dream pedal board.
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd
It would've been better to totally omit the first half of your post and just say you want pedals that no one else uses/knows about/can afford(why?).

i dunno. im feeling extravagant.
Goddamn you're an arrogant S.O.B.!

i no, im insufferable.
seriously guys dont take this to heart as iv said before, i love ehx sounds, im just looking for mad oddballs. also i own several behringer pedals, not a day goes past when im not thankful for my bogstandard but super efficent behringer dd100
and i no bigger doesnt equal better, always, but because most companies selling cheap pedals dont make huge pedals with fifteen switches, twenty valves and a working lights show.
but the big ones do look quite cool dont they?
y'know, theres an 'EDIT' button right there....................................................vv
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Also, a dream pedalboard sohuldn't consist of every efect ever, it sohuld consist of what you need.

my dream pedal board is a vintage 70 s wah, an analogue delay, and a blackstar drive pedal.
but then again that wouldnt be nearly as interesting a thread wuold it.
y'know, theres an 'EDIT' button right there............................................. .......vv

fair point, but it wud be a very inconclusive ending
I think Stevo means EDIT your posts not just keep triple posting
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Right, im giving in, all makes of pedals allowed, what are the best and most interesting pedals in trhe world IN YOUR OPINION, and which are ones to avoid.
im just looking for opinions, not flame wars