i was looking for a graphics card and then i found out i had such a old computer that i couldnt use any pci-e card. so now im looking for cards that are only PCI. my question is, is there any cards that are 256mb and 128 bit that are still PCI?
Quote by ttreat31
Not worth it. Upgrade your machine or build a new one entirely.

As far as i know, their are no modern PCI graphics cards? that will support that amount of memory atleast?

only PCI-E or AGP.
Quote by ttreat31
Not worth it. Upgrade your machine or build a new one entirely.

+1

Upgrading that old thing is a waste of money, you'll regret it in the end.
What he said. Through the graphics card and many other things you will probably require to play any recent games, the cost will probably end up less by buying a new one.
While looking at a guitar magazine with some friends.

Quote by Kaleb
DUDE! Is that a Mel Gibson?!

Quote by boreamor
Don't you understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar? It's the online symbol of maturity. And you as sure as hell don't have that.
AGP dude.
Quote by SGstriker
You should pick up an acoustic guitar and play stairway to heaven over and over and over again. Thats what I did once. Only I stopped after 2 hours and masturbated furiously.
i just upgraded my computer for about $900 and it rocks if your spending any less wait and save the money
Gear :
Gibson signature
CryBaby
Marshall MDX 250
yea i know, ive already thought of buying a new comp but the thing is thats gonna cost at least 200+ (i dont like vista)
so i might as well buy a new graphics card for like 60 bucks
the games i wanna play isnt that demanding so a 256 would easily suffice.
For regular PCI? no.

You could get a Geforce 7600GT for AGP.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.