Other than the shoddy one that Peavey sells, what other footswitches are available that work with a VK?
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Any non latching footswitch will work, as I believe it has the standard 1/4 plug input.
I've been thinking of getting one of these myself. Heard a few good things about them. Haven't yet tried one or bumped into one physically yet though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stereo-Footswitch-Peavey-5150-6505-Valveking-Windsor_W0QQitemZ280209753376QQihZ018QQcategoryZ43374QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by Hakael
I've been thinking of getting one of these myself. Heard a few good things about them. Haven't yet tried one or bumped into one physically yet though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stereo-Footswitch-Peavey-5150-6505-Valveking-Windsor_W0QQitemZ280209753376QQihZ018QQcategoryZ43374QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ok then, any foot pedal that has two pedals on it and is non latching will work. Don't see what's so great about that one; pricey and you need a separate stereo cable for it to work.
I've seen them for a little less, and it's still less than the Boss pedal.

I'd like a two button switch primarily for convenience, to work with both the channel switching as well as the gain and volume boost.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by CJRocker
Any non latching footswitch will work, as I believe it has the standard 1/4 plug input.

Im a noob, but what do you mean by non latching?
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
I meant latching, my bad. Latching means when you hit it, it will stay engaged.
The Boss FS-6 works on anything. I bought it to use with my Cube 30 when I was starting out, and so far it has worked with every amp I have tried.
The VK footswitch looks fragile but I have been stomping on it about a year now with no significant wear. The flimsy looking wire is very long and hasn't shown any sign of twist or tangle. I wish I had shopped around for a different one mainly because it is too expensive. If you get a different one you should try to get the LED's, because it helps in a dim room (gigging in a smoke filled bar.)