I know I'm kind of asking the wrong crowd but does anyone here use them? I want to start but I'm not sure what I should do or get? Is there another place I could go to figure this out like a forum dedicated to this kind of stuff?
Rhythm Harmony Melody
I just eat meat.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
+1 to MadMarius
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I don't take pills, but I do take protein. Bodybuilding.com has a nice forum as well as a lot of different kinds of protein for you to look through. I personally use their brand of protein, called higher power, and it mixes and tastes really good compared to other stuff I've tried. There is also a general nutrition/bodybuilding thread here, but the BB forums will probably give you more help.
Isn't eating lots of protein-rich food enough? It seems to work for most people. But even then I wouldn't use pills, just get some whey protein.
Maybe you should ask in the bodybuilding and general nutrition thread, but anyway, why would do that if you can eat some tasty meat instead?
u better be lifting a ****ton if u want to use protein pills
Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army

Quote by #1 synth
i figure as long as its not a puppy it's fair game for my penis.
It's better for you to just eat a lot of eggs and meat. I had to do it when I started lifting and running a LOT. My muscles got torn up and wouldn't repair until I ate a lot of meat.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by SmarterChild
Isn't eating lots of protein-rich food enough? It seems to work for most people. But even then I wouldn't use pills, just get some whey protein.

Enough, yes, but for what? Most people aren't bodybuilders or power lifters, things that would be helped by taking supplements.