I have found some good deals on there(like a Peavey Bandit 112+ Jackson Dinky Reverse for 350$) and I was wondering, is it safe? Is it usually reliable? Any bad experiences? Is this the wrong forum?
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Just look at the user's feedback. That number by their name is how many sales they've made and as long as they have a decent number I wouldn't be concerned in the least.

One thing to take note of is whether you're buying from a music shop or a person. Guitars from music shops tend to have shoddy setups.
i've done 20+ deals on ebay (as a buyer) and no one has ever tried to scam me. just make sure that the seller has alot of good feedback
this last time i bought a WH-10 Wah wah and he told me that he wouldn't ship to Sweden but i told him to just ship the damn wah wah and so he did without bitchin'
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
If i bought it, I'd pay for a set up from a local store.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

ask to view it first
or if there is any gaurentee with it..
or if its second hand try and go and view it deffo
see if the seller knows his stuff how many guitars has he got etc. all signs it has not been mis treated ask if its been gigged to
recenty bought second hand off there ando no problems a lovely guitar IMO
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....bayphotohosting
All Wars Are civil Wars ....Because All Men Are Brothers
It would probably be in a different state =(

I got my my gigabeat (10 gigabytes) for 36$ inc. shipping
I love eBay sometimes
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
I saw the auction and the guy has 0 auctions right? If that is it, I wouldn't buy it.
After looking it over again, you are right. Not worth the risk =(

Quote by T!AN
Just look at the user's feedback. That number by their name is how many sales they've made and as long as they have a decent number I wouldn't be concerned in the least.

One thing to take note of is whether you're buying from a music shop or a person. Guitars from music shops tend to have shoddy setups.

Not only is the number important, but make sure they don't have too many negative feedbacks. I have bought and sold on eBay for over 5-6 years, with more than 350 transactions, and have never gotten a lemon or lost a dime. In fact, that's what I do to make money instead of keeping a 'real' job ( college student )!

Do your homework and you'll be exceedingly and repeatedly rewarded by the intrinsically stupendous and outright splendiferous majesty of the used-item emporium that is www.eBay.com

That sentence should definitely be qouted.
what if feedback is high, in the thousands, but the price is too=good=to=be=true?

????????

I'd buy in store if possible.

Its nice to have a person to take the guitar to if something goes wrong.'

and just support your local music store
Quote by Pinky19
what if feedback is high, in the thousands, but the price is too=good=to=be=true?

Unless it's "buy it now" that's pretty normal. Or else shipping could be abnormally high in an attempt to mask some of the cost.
Quote by T!AN
Unless it's "buy it now" that's pretty normal. Or else shipping could be abnormally high in an attempt to mask some of the cost.

True. Also, you would have to define "too good to be true", as I have seen some unreasonably amazing deals on eBay for real great guitars, some of which I ended up buying because the deal was so smokin! Not all is what it seems, even if what it seems is too good to be true.
ohhh, ok.